Are you fat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you fat?

I'm curious how many people on here are overweight. Also, how many people on here work out and how much?
    No, I take steroids like candy and have a rigorous cardio program
    1.52%
    I save money by just washing my clothes on my abs
    1.52%
    I work out every chance I get and I'm 100% natural...here, feel them
    18.18%
    a nicSometimes I work out with a magazine and some relaxing music
    25.76%
    I approach working out like sex, abstinence is the key
    22.73%
    I'm a little chubby, but it's what's on the inside that counts
    13.64%
    I ride in style on my home depot forklift
    12.12%
    I like fat bananas
    4.55%
    Last edited by StarLightDeath; February 3, 2006, 01:13.

Ah ****, how do you edit spelling on a poll?

Comment

I'm 5'11, 150 pounds and could run you into the ground.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You call the Apolyton Automated Crap Customer Service line, then you press a number to navigate through the first menu, then you press another number to navigate through the second menu, and then you press another number to get through the third menu, and then . . . . . .
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

MrFun: killing humour one joke at a time
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

This is an intersting topic, seeing what the stereotype picture of a typical Polytubbie is; however, the poll needs clearer choices.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Wtf? I don't understand which option to choose... I'm underweight due to an extremely high metabolism and I've never worked out. I also only like skinny bananas.
              "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
              Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

I'm at 10% bodyfat now. Only gettin' better.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Bring me a ****in' bucket!
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                    Bring me a ****in' bucket!
                    I'm sure Kuci will let you use one of his washrooms if you ask.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Just as long as he don't offer me no ****in' mint.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

My BMI has gone up in the last year from 15.99 to 16.50

One advantage, though, is that last night they mentioned something on the news about possibly bringing back conscription; thankfully with such a low BMI I wouldn't be allowed into the army even if I wanted to!
                        "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                        Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

How old are you?
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I could stand to lose 20 lbs. I still run three days a weeks for 40 minutes though I stopped lifting regularly a three years ago. I started going to the gym again when I was in Iraq but since I got out of the military I've once again stopped. Now I spend more time writing reports at my desk then actually doing geology in the field.

edit: spelling
                            Last edited by Dinner; February 3, 2006, 13:12.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

5'11", 159.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X