Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    How old are you?
    Only 17. I'm generally about 60kg and I'm over 185cm (almost stopped growing). Anything below 18.5 BMI is underweight and I've never been above that. On a side note I also have no idea how to convert from the logical metric measurements to those silly imperial ones.
    "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

After losing 40 kgs I don't actually give a damn about the last 5 remaining
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Axxaer

Only 17. I'm generally about 60kg and I'm over 185cm (almost stopped growing). Anything below 18.5 BMI is underweight and I've never been above that. On a side note I also have no idea how to convert from the logical metric measurements to those silly imperial ones.
        You're 6' tall and weigh 132 lbs. That's appalling. Of course, since I have to lose 18 lbs. (8 kg) just get my BMI under 30, I also envy you.
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Axxaer

Chase slower chickens.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

5'2", 310 lbs.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
              After losing 40 kgs I don't actually give a damn about the last 5 remaining
              That's impressive!

I'm a little heavier than I'd like (by about 10 lbs) at 155, though like you I'm lighter than I was a couple of years ago. I'm just trying generally to eat better and get more excercise, and we'll let nature take its course.
              Last edited by Sikander; February 3, 2006, 05:25.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                MrFun: killing humour one joke at a time
                More like smothering it, ever so slowly.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

6'5'' 108 kilos or 238 pounds. I know for sure at least 1 stone (but no more than 2) of that is uneccesary fat though
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Fat. I'm starting to diet and do the daily workout thing though.
                    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

I'm not sure what I should vote for - I'm pretty slim (6'2", ~160 lbs), but I never work out.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

194 cm, 105 kg. I'm a bit fat.
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

5'8, 128lbs Lean and mean thanks to plenty of football and one of those metabolisms women wish they had for burning off chocolate
                          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
                            5'8, 128lbs Lean and mean thanks to plenty of football and one of those metabolisms women wish they had for burning off chocolate
                            You're about the size of my dimunitive brother.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

6'5'' so about 195 cm, and about 9 1/2 stone, so around 60 Kg. And age 17 to boot...

Axxaer, you sure you weren't seperated at birth? :P
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

BMI: 22

Comment

Working...
                                X