• Show
Clear All

• I'm down 10.2 pounds in three weeks!

Comment

• I'm still the same... but I feel thinner
      Monkey!!!

Comment

• 6'5'', 210 pounds. No fat.

A&W all the time....Probably the regular sex that does the job...Having a different partner all the time really makes you go at it cuz you got to make sure she never forgets you. That way, there's always one available in times of need...

Spec.
        Last edited by Spec; February 27, 2006, 16:57.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• never heard of regular sex.

My workouts are proceeding nicely. But what I really want is to increase my forearm size. I want it to look like I jerk off 100 times a day. I haven't had any luck finding exercises for the forearms on the internet. And I know there are none for the wrists. I guess I have to live with my small wrists .

Comment

• Dis: for forearms - Diamond Pushups.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• There isn't alot of muscle to be had in the wrists themselves, so the size of them is largely determined by your bone structure - not much you can do about that one. However, there are certainly exercises you can do for your forearms and grip strength. Both Mens Health (www.menshealth.com) and Mens Fitness (www.mensfitness.com) have a number of good exercises listed for every part of the body, including forearms. For example: http://www.menshealth.com/cda/articl...10cfe793cd____
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Here's another good article: http://www.menshealth.com/cda/articl...10cfe793cd____
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• I'm down another two pounds this week. This morning, I had to go rummaging around in the back of my closet to find jeans with a smaller waistline.

Comment

Working...
                  X