should be "misproportioned"?
    Don't be well.
    What?

Comment

I was exaggerating for effect! end of story

Comment

6'2", and about 150-155 pounds.

Originally posted by Gibsie

I win the prize for being least fat, I think.

I meant the definition of "toned" in respect to physiology, with the added hyperbolic adjective "ridiculously" to indicate that at least I'm not just a load of flat skin and bone.
        I'm not ridiculously toned, or entirely flat skin and bone, but I'm willing to bet I'm less fat than you are.
        Are you coming to Oxford later this month, or will you have to rely on the reports of fellow London 'polytubbies to justify my thinness?

Comment

6'1", 150lb.

I lost about 10lb on holidays this year... losing muscle

Comment

right now I'm 5'9'', around 230-235 lbs

up about 40 lbs from 2002... I gained it between the beginning of 2003 and 2005. I stopped working out and started eating more fast food when I was going to school.

I still lift twice a week. And I can still bench more than my weight. I don't know what my max is... I don't have enough weight at my house to do max. I can curl about 75 lbs per arm.

Ideally, I'd like to be around 190-200 lbs.

The highest I got was around 250 lbs around September of 2005.

Maybe if I start to feel better I'll consider exercising again. But for now, I'm pretty much going to stay where I'm at. I'm not unhappy with myself. Exercising is tough... and I'm not one to do anything lightly. I trained very hard for a long time, and my work ethic is very strong. To be honest, I don't know how to train "lightly". If I'm going to exercise again, it's going to be at a high level. So I'm going to make the commitment to do it all the way, or I'm not going to do it at all. I never do anything half-assed.

I'm very utilitarian though. If I don't see a need to exercise, I probably won't do it. So until the need to exercise arises, I'll remain where I am.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm not fat. I walk a lot, since I don't have a car. Even when I did have a car though, I never was more than 20 pounds overweight. When I do get overweight though a lot goes to my face, so I try not to get overweight.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

6'1", 185

Got a bit of a belly, but after coming down from 300 lbs, its pretty much residual fat that thankfully I am losing.
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I've just got a shockingly efficient metabolism. My dad is really thin too, but my brother has managed to achieve a gut, more than likely after years of booze. I can still drink a shedload and not be enormous the next day, but he must have put away tonnes in his year working at a ski resort.

Comment

Well I put both my and your details into a BMI calculator and I came off thinner than you, but only by a bit. But we'll see in Oxford! Would you prefer if we keep away from words like "lanky" and "beanpole"?

Comment

• Being thin isn't necessarily a good thing. You need muscle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibsie
                        Well I put both my and your details into a BMI calculator and I came off thinner than you, but only by a bit. But we'll see in Oxford! Would you prefer if we keep away from words like "lanky" and "beanpole"?
                        Don't care, because I've heard them both before. I've got wonky eyebrows, so "Spock" was always popular at school.

I'm a tiny bit above the underweight line on the BMI charts at the hospital, so if you're under me then you may well be under a healthy weight.

Comment

• The calc I put them into (first hit with bmi on my google toolbar) said we were both at the very bottom of the normal weight category, but not technically underweight (I don't beleive that though, in my case).

Originally posted by StarLightDeath
                          Being thin isn't necessarily a good thing. You need muscle.
                          Don't get me wrong, when I talk about how skinny I am, I'm not saying it because I'm happy about it, I wish I were heavier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazerus
                            5'8, 128lbs Lean and mean thanks to plenty of football and one of those metabolisms women wish they had for burning off chocolate
                            what position (and sort of level) do you play, cos that sounds really ligthtweight to me.

5'8" and 10 1/2 stone (147lbs?) here.
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Holy spit, didn't see that before- Laz is as skinny as me! Shame he's not coming to Oxford, we could've made a real contest out of it!

Comment

• heh, yeah and just as toned by the sounds of it, 122lbs lean body mass

You'll be very suprised to hear i either play central defense or right back in an 11 a side division 1 northern league and i'm currently in 2 5 aside leagues to go with it. For lightweight - I'm normally shoving people off the ball with ease and i'm the one to get all the rough tackles in to break up any play.
                                People take great amusement in watching them trying to get me back and failing miserably "haha look at that little kid flooring everyone, what a nutcase!"
                                Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
                                X