X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're still skinny
    Monkey!!!

Comment

70kg for about 1m85 more or less which is pretty average I guess. I don't have any muscles whatsoever though

That's because I've just finished my exams.
      During school period I'm at an extra 2 kgs because I drink vast amounts of beer, french fries etc
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I got no legs so i'm not that skinny. The fat isn't evenly distributed: all goes in the tub.
        What?

Comment

Start biking.

When I started to bike to uni - which hardly feels like exercise - I gained weight, but my waist size went down.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I'm about 15 pounds overweight. I'm 6'2", around 235 pounds. I was a 3 sport athlete in High school, I used to work out all the time, and I was a fit 220.

Now, after being in a serious relationship for 5 years, being overwhelmed with law school, suffering a torn pectoral muscle, and dealing with my love of food and beer, I've put on a little padding.

I still try to run 3-4 times a week, and I do some dumbell curls, push-ups, and situps, but I don't hit the gym as often as I used to. However, I know that if I were to become single again, I'd work out like a madman... you have to be in top shape to chase women.
            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

you have to be in top shape to chase women.
              yeah, the hotter ones are really really fast
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Can't bike to work: it's too far (32 Km). I'm looking to buy something closer to the office actually.
                What?

Comment

too far?

heck, why bother working out at all them
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

5'9" and about 58 kilos. I win the prize for being least fat, I think. At least I'm ridiculously toned, though.

Comment

"ridiculously toned" ?
                      What?

Comment

I can go from soprano to baritone at the drop of a hat. OR maybe I meant the definition of "toned" in respect to physiology, with the added hyperbolic adjective "ridiculously" to indicate that at least I'm not just a load of flat skin and bone.

Comment

"tuned" means something too
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

I just think that using "ridiculously" to describe how toned you are is a bit... unusual. I'll take your word for it though.
                            What?

Comment

should be "misproportioned"?
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

5'10" and 153 lbs. Actually, I need to put on a few more pounds...so being overweight is hardly an issue with me.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X