No announcement yet.

Are you fat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i could understand playing 5 a side or at right back, but i'd have thought you'd be too short and light to play centre-half, i know i certainly am and we're pretty lower league

but if it works for you then fair play

in football manager terms i suppose i'd be a DR/L/ DM/ AMRLC

i prefer to play at full back, but i've found myself playing on the wing, at centre mid or even filling in up front recently. being naturally both footed seems to make me a utility player these days
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Don't mix up Lazerus and LatG, mates.

Comment

• 5'7" 136lb of lean, mean, fightin' machine.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• My BMI is 27.9 and I am not athletic.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
            Don't mix up Lazerus and LatG, mates.
            It doesn't matter, they're both decent (ish) and they're both not coming to Oxford!

Comment

• 6'6", 225lbs or so. Not as fit as i used to be, don't have the time to put into rowing nowadays i used to have. 14% on the circumference thing, which isn't too shabby i guess. I am just naturally quite big (17-18" neck etc)

Comment

• 176 cm for 70 kg. I used to be fairly fat (I weighted 85 kg in 2004), but a diet combined with endurance sports made me lose fat fairly quickly. Having worked in construction helped me with my muscle, but I'm quickly losing them ever since I stopped working, two weeks ago.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I just got a fancy new weight detector

so right now I weigh 205

however, my body fat percentage is something like 27%

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• weight detector??
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Oh I'm a little bit podgier than I want to be, but I am pretty stocky too...I have been doing quite a bit of swimming recently to help to remedy that situation...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• 176 cm for 70 kg. I used to be fairly fat (I weighted 85 kg in 2004), but a diet combined with endurance sports made me lose fat fairly quickly. Having worked in construction helped me with my muscle, but I'm quickly losing them ever since I stopped working, two weeks ago.

You should've started working out.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Indeed

The trip to Bamako prevented me from diong that in the wake of the job's end. And I'm now having trouble getting a new rythm (though I'm trying - I spent an hour working out, two days ago)
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Starting Jenny Craig today

In Feb. 2001, I weighed 216 and with Jenny Craig, I brought in down to 178 by August and kept if off for over a year.

But for the past few years, I've been backsliding, and I'm now back up to 217.

Oops...it's time to eat again! Dinner is turkey with gravy, garlic masked potatoes, green beans almondine and dressing. Oh and carrots...I also get carrots!

Comment

• 178 cm, 72 kg/ 5'10'' 160 lbs.
                              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• I work out. I still have a lot of loose skin around my waist. I know I'm not fat, but I still consider myself fat (I'm anorexic ). The problem is I lost 50 pounds, but I still have a lot of excess skin I guess. Another problem is I gained 15 pounds back. But then I really started working out and lost fat and gained muscle.

in conclusion, I have no idea what I am. Just see my picture in the photo album. I'm not fat, but I desperately want to get a ripped stomach and huge upper body strength. But I don't think that's possible. I work out for an hour 5 days a week, but am not getting as much progress as I'd like.

Comment

Working...
                                X