Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know anything about a repressed libido?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    The JR. PLAYA speaks

Listen to Jag, he has all sorts of hoes in different area codes, it's like going to Baskin Robbins, he has so many hoes he can't decide so he gets a sample of each with the sample stick before ordering the double scoop.

Seriously though that's good advice.
    I'm still figuring things out for myself, and I don't really have enough success to back what I say up, but Striker's endorsement is good enough for me.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
      I agree with ted. Even if you dont find instant cure you will have unloaded a life long fill of stuff inside your heart. To be able to love someone you must be able to love your self. To be able to speak with someone you must be able to speak out loud and not to yourself. Dont sell your self short John. You have the power to decide what you want in your life and Dont ever settle for less then your willing to accept
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

On all counts BK, we'd be surprised if your story was any different . Perhaps, once you have been taken advantage of on a cold, lonely, drunken night by a beautiful 18 year old, you'll understand what we've been trying to tell you for years; that sex isn't a bad thing
        Uh, you think I'm waiting because I think sex is bad?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

But normally speaking you should find at least some people who are mindful of that if you tell them.
          No worries there. I've met many very kind folks who manage to put up with me, that I'm very thankful for.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

EDITED FOR ADULT CONTENT: Language, adult situations
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

One piece of advice - get rejected . Simply put , try go get rejected at least ten or fifteen times . That way , the fear of rejection is gone forever . Then it'll all be automatic .

And I almost forgot - eye contact .Always , always , always maintain eye contact with people you like .

Comment

The ladies must love you...
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

MUST MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT.

Btw, yes, I fully support what Jag said. aneeshm is actually pretty right, too.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Azazel and aneeshm, out on the town.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

WHAT IS LOVE LALALALALALA
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                          John,

HOnestly, you need to go talk to a counselor.

You have ALOT on your mind and need to get it out. Medication is just going to cover up what's going on.

The fact that you don't enjoy ANYTHING tells me you are depressed.

Please, go speak with a couneslor. At the very least, you'll get all this bottled stuff out to a pro.

Often times people are 100% fine, it's just the way they look at themselves. They probably have a silly way of looking at themselves, and become their own worst enemy.

A good couneselor can help identify this unfair idea about yourself and help you reframe and remove it.

There is probably something going on that you are not even aware of. In fact, I GUARANTEE something is going on.
                          Yea, I agree completely. I would also add that depression has about 10% fatality rate, the sort of thing that people would normally rush to the hospital about.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Yeah, if you're serious about all this, then seek professional counseling. This isnt normal nerdhood.
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

This is like the ten thousandth girl advice thread ever in this OT. No geek has ever been cured on this place.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                                This is like the ten thousandth girl advice thread ever in this OT. No geek has ever been cured on this place.
                                so true. You guys still haven't gotten me a girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                                X