Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people meet people (romantically)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is my real life
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
      The part I find intriguing is how Tuberski managed to win your heart through that contact.
      Do you want the long story or the short story?

Short story is I came down for vacation after talking to her for a couple of months. My brother was stationed nearby. We just happen to hit it off. (I can be charming if I need to be )

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The part I find intriguing is how Tuberski managed to win your heart through that contact.
        He managed to do so by not be a perverted fool on line. I told him when we first chatted That i was only gonna clean chat with him. He agreed. I had many folks during that eve pop up on screen wanting to cyber sex or what ever that is, he never did. After 2 months we exchanged photos. He didnt scare the crap out of me so i guess that was a good sign . None the less he was very sincere when we started to chat.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Charming?? You're a mangy-furred, hairball-spittin' cat! My guess is that you got her drunk. There's no other reasonable explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
            Charming?? You're a mangy-furred, hairball-spittin' cat! My guess is that you got her drunk. There's no other reasonable explanation.
            Now that you mention it............

ACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
              Charming?? You're a mangy-furred, hairball-spittin' cat! My guess is that you got her drunk. There's no other reasonable explanation.
              There was a bit of alochol involved when we met. However In his defense, i must say after I tried to help pop his back and ended up on the floor, then 4 large rednecks saw and thought he was beating me came over to kick his ass and he didnt run. i was in after that
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski

ACK!
                Did you put that at the end of all your messages?
                Last edited by Alexander's Horse; July 14, 2005, 00:40.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Ddid you put that at the end of all your messages?
                  No, I didn't have an avatar then.

ACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

There was a bit of alochol involved when we met. However In his defense, i must say after I tried to help pop his back and ended up on the floor, then 4 large rednecks saw and thought he was beating me came over to kick his ass and he didnt run. i was in after that

ah . . . . . . such fond romantic escapades
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Re: How do people meet people (romantically)?

Originally posted by Richelieu
                      In my case, it took a power outage in most of the northeast of North America.
                      Baffin Island?
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• @ zkribbler.

Yeah, I was trying to tell Mrs. Tuberski that she's had good luck in meeting folks over the internet.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Even though it's Tuberski??

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibsie
                            Even though it's Tuberski??
                            Yes even though its tuberski When we met I dont think he was a mangy cat sitting on a toliet that spits furballs.

Comment

• how things change, eh? He kept that side of himself hidden well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibsie
                                how things change, eh? He kept that side of himself hidden well!
                                Naaa He just discovered apolyton after we met. I now wonder how much you guys had to do with changing my prince into a mangy furball spiting cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X