Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people meet people (romantically)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it and caffiene do lower your desire to eat

that won't make you thin however..

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I met my BF online. Not on a sex-site, mind you.

I found it hard to meet guys without going to a club or something...and I don't like guys into the club scene.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

not that I'm looking for a girl right now. But I hope one day in the future I'll have a girlfriend. I just can't see it happening though. I was lucky with my last one. She was the best friend of my cousin.

As I've said, I only meet through family. Beause I make such poor first impressions, I need someone to vouch for me.

but then I wonder if I really want the complications in my life. I like to keep my life simple. Is sex really worth such complications? I like sex, and think about it all the time. But I can't help but feel it's overrated. I'm just not sure if it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          I met my BF online. Not on a sex-site, mind you.

I found it hard to meet guys without going to a club or something...and I don't like guys into the club scene.
          Damn, I mean it must be extremely hard for gay people...
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
            girls smoke so much becuase it helps them stay thin...

JM
            That explains where I went wrong then
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

with you its an attitude problem
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                but then I wonder if I really want the complications in my life. I like to keep my life simple. Is sex really worth such complications? I like sex, and think about it all the time. But I can't help but feel it's overrated. I'm just not sure if it's worth it.
                Sex is only part of the whole package. A partner is supposed to be a boon & help you thru life's little complications, not be a problem. If you look at women in that light well then it's no surprise they don't want to be with you.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

then why is it married guys are always complaining about their wives then?

Comment

then why is it married guys are always complaining about their wives then?
                    Because they thought that being married meant never having to say that your not getting any. Not necessarily so.
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

It's also those same guys - who thought being married meant never saying that your not getting any - who often are clueless about negotiating, especially in the bedroom, and reciprocity. It is surprising the number of guys who never figure out that if you keep her happy in the bedroom - you'll be alot happier too. You don't hear those men complaining, so you don't notice them.
                      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

Because they thought that being married meant never having to say that your not getting any. Not necessarily so.
                        if you can't have sex in a marriage, what's the point?

and no, this does not reflect negative attitudes towards women. Rumour has it women enjoy sex as well.

Comment

if you can't have sex in a marriage, what's the point?

and no, this does not reflect negative attitudes towards women. Rumour has it women enjoy sex as well.
                          I'm not married, but might as well be. If we broke up I'd miss my girlfriend more for the company / intimacy than for the sex.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

at last, signs of maturity on this thread...
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I have never claimed to be mature..

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

you can claim to be likeable if you like cos I've met you and I think you're alright

Comment

Working...
                                X