Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people meet people (romantically)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFAIK, that was the case for Ixnay and his girlfriend (they met on a Powerpuff girls forum)
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• But not everyone is fishing for relationships. Sometimes you find one even when you don't expect it
      Yep, been the case with me too.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
        AFAIK, that was the case for Ixnay and his girlfriend (they met on a Powerpuff girls forum)
        powerpuff girls.

sorry, couldn't resist laughing.

And I disagree with the person who called if fishing. It's not fishing if you are there for a reason. Like you actually like the powerpuff girls.

It would be fishing for me, because I don't like the powerpuff girls, and the only reason I would go there would be because there are a lot of women there (at least compared to Apolyton).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis

thanks for the vote of confidence.
          Some of you shouldn't breed.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• yeah, I was thinking- I've no problem with dis getting a girlfriend, as long as he doesn't make any babies. That'd be wrong.

Comment

• More place for my kids
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Some of you shouldn't breed.
                Dis is more than one person? Or has he several parts that can breed all by themselves?
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Provost as well - no children please
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercator
                    But not everyone is fishing for relationships. Sometimes you find one even when you don't expect it.
                    This i will agree with I wasnt fishing when i met tuber. I was on line doing research for school and happened upon a chat room that i had never been to while my work finished printing when I met tubes
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• See? Homework does have its benefits. Compared to it, even Tuberski looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

This i will agree with I wasnt fishing when i met tuber. I was on line doing research for school and happened upon a chat room that i had never been to while my work finished printing when I met tubes
                        I find that bizzare.

Comment

Provost as well - no children please
                          you clearly have nought to worry about

Comment

I find that bizzare.
                            Not that bizarre i was printing a 25 page report. Any way I had heard about this chatroom from sombody at work. So As I was waiting i went to the chat room I didnt type in any one just reading the posts Tuber Imed me I didnt accept at first then he tried again. I accepted I had not done that before but I said what the hell. After that first talk we talked every day for 4 months, then we met.
                            At zkribbler My poor hubby
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• The part I find intriguing is how Tuberski managed to win your heart through that contact.

Comment

Provost as well - no children please
                                now that's just insulting.

what the **** is wrong with me that I can't breed?

on second thought don't answer that.

some of you guys act like you are so perfect. If you are all so perfect, why are you posting here instead of living a real life?

Comment

Working...
                                X