This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agathon
    I'm an atheist, raised Catholic (my dad's Jewish), which is why I have a good deal of sympathy for the Catholics here.

No true atheist could ever have sympathy for Catholicism. You better mail your atheist's card in.

Atheism does not denote hatred. It simply disregards the notion of God.

Comment

• Real atheism denotes contempt for the self deception of religious belief.

We don't like you, and you're wrong. And the sex is better for us.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I think it can be said that John Paul was a good Catholic, we all know this.

But the most important part of Karol Wojtyla's life was that he was a good man. This is what counts. Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Confuscist, Ateheist - still he was a good man.

Comment

• Oh and Aggie, trust me, I'm going to hell, maybe to serve as one of Satan's minions. I don't believe in the adherance to religion. I know that in the end nothing matters.

But, while we're here, on whatever plain of existence this is, we might as well try to do something we believe is right. I don't hold contempt for anyone believing in something. I only hold contempt for their actions.

Comment

• You sound interesting HT. How come I never notice you before?

Comment

• it's likely the next Pope will be as rigidly conservative as you.
              Awesome!
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO
                You sound interesting HT. How come I never notice you before?
                I like to speak from my heart now and then, that way my brain won't get in the way.

Comment

• Well, HT... I'll buy you a Harvey Wallbanger at Hell's Bar and we can get off with the Olsen Twins.

I disliked the Pope's policies, particularly on women's rights and contraception. I don't see him, or any other religious figure, as being in the end a good person.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Well, HT... I'll buy you a Harvey Wallbanger at Hell's Bar and we can get off with the Olsen Twins.

I disliked the Pope's policies, particularly on women's rights and contraception. I don't see him, or any other religious figure, as being in the end a good person.
                    Opinions can be respected. I'll hold you to that drink.

Comment

• Opinions can be respected. I'll hold you to that drink.

Then, I'll hold you to the Olsen Twins.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          It's true. There are married RC priests.
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Come on... it is hell after all... it was either them or Tawny Kitaen.

Not a hard choice...
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What's this? A "Got Coke?" commercial?
                                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                                X