Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently this is the designated Pope death trolling thread now.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Or you could just grow up...

Comment

• Or you could just grow up...

People who believe in religion to counter their fear of death and homosexuals have no business telling others to grow up.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I'm hoping the RCC can fall back upon an old tradition and elect a new Pope who is homesexual and enjoys raping young boys. It was just so much fun reading about how screwed up past Popes were in Laz's historical filth articles. Future generations should not be deprived of such reading enjoyment.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
              Apparently this is the designated Pope death trolling thread now.
              Are you "trying" be funny?

Comment

Or you could just grow up...

People who believe in religion to counter their fear of death and homosexuals have no business telling others to grow up.
                I resent that insinuation, but I have no intention of arguing with you, neither the occasion nor the level is appropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                  I'm hoping the RCC can fall back upon an old tradition and elect a new Pope who is homesexual and enjoys raping young boys. It was just so much fun reading about how screwed up past Popes were in Laz's historical filth articles. Future generations should not be deprived of such reading enjoyment.
                  Michael Jackson for Pope!
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Indeed. I am confident that MJ would fit in well with the long Papal tradition of debauchery, insanity, and down right weirdness.

Comment

• This makes me laugh. When Fidel eventually snuffs it there'll be endless gloating and barbed comments from people like Winston. Presumably, Ming will do the same thing then -- remove the trolls to a separate thread.

The Pope's opposition to condoms has killed more people than Fidel ever will. I never really liked him and I loathe religion.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I think the Vatican should have erred on the side of LIFE and hooked the Pope up to a machine for the next 20 years.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Didn't I just plainly tell you to cease with the insinuations?

Comment

This makes me laugh. When Fidel eventually snuffs it there'll be endless gloating and barbed comments from people like Winston. Presumably, Ming will do the same thing then -- remove the trolls to a separate thread.
                            No, John Paul was actually a good man with redeeming features for his occational ideological missteps. Castro's sole redeeming feature will occur when he dies.

Comment

• Didn't I just plainly tell you to cease with the insinuations?

Or you'll what, punk?

Go post in the serious Pope thread, and stop crying like a baby.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• The grief of the faithful is very deep and moving.
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X