This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punk
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I'm not a good Catholic though. Lack confirmation. And at this stage am c&E and when friends take me.

Comment

• Yep, that whole sexuality thing is annoying and is a bit hypocritical considering the droves of American Priests who have been caught molesting innocnent children.

Let the f'ing guys marry dammit.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO
          Obsessing means pro-actively speaking out on it.
          You obviously have never heard a catholic priest give a sermon on natural birth control and the colour of vaginal mucus. That really happened.

I mean, how much more pro-active are we going to get here
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
            Yep, that whole sexuality thing is annoying and is a bit hypocritical considering the droves of American Priests who have been caught molesting innocnent children.

Yeah. Not being married turns 'em queer too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

You obviously have never heard a catholic priest give a sermon on natural birth control and the colour of vaginal mucus. That really happened.

I mean, how much more pro-active are we going to get here
              No. I haven't.

Comment

• POPIN AIN'T EASY!!!!
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• As Pope's go, he ain't too bad. Hewas creapi on brith control, etc. graitned. But he didn't, say help profpl up the Nazis. OR he wasn't like Innocent Ix. Any of hte Innocents really. Maybe a Revelation Theologist'll take over. Or Desmond Tutu. Wopudln't that kicks some ass?
                  "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                  -Bokonon

Comment

• Ramo is beating GP on the drinking contest.

Comment

• No comparision.

Apparnatly DEsmond Tutu is an ANglican according to Wicki. Well, that makes sense. But dampesn my spirits. ****. If you're gonna call yourself an ARchipbishop, cna't you have the deceny to be Catholic.
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

• I am on a no-drinking kick.

Comment

• Archbishop, that is a kick azz title

Archbishop Ted Striker

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            And let the married guys f*ck!!!
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              Most of the trouble revolve around the churches teaching on sexuality, birth control and the obsession of conservative clergy with regulating the sexual activity of the flock. This was a subject on which Jesus himself was almost completely silent so one wonders what it has to do with theology.
                              It has to do with the hang ups of old white men more then the teachings of Christ. These stupid pronouncements will continue to alienate moderate and liberal Christians who read Jesus's teachings but don't see how modern Catholic doctrine is in any way based upon Jesus's words.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO

Yeah. Not being married turns 'em queer too.
                                More likely the queers enjoy being some where surrounded by lots of men who don't like women.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X