X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Her nurses say she is responsive.
    mmm so far only one "nurse" has said she was responsive... and this person also claimed this was in 1985... 5 years before Terri's accident. So her credibility is lacking.

All that should matter is that the court-appointed experts concluded she is PVS. That means the opinions of biased doctors from both sides should not be listened to. The court-appointed doctors are the only ones who are truly objective in this situation.

Seriously Ben... 7 years of court rulings have consistently said she is PVS. We're not just talking about Michael Schiavo's opinion. This case has been gone over with a fine-tooth comb... every imaginable detail has been brought to light. And the experts have consistently ruled in favor of Michael Schiavo.

Why is this even an issue?

It is a pretty open and shut case. It's just a shame that the ignorant ideology of a few fanatics are attempting to distort the facts in order to get the result they seek.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorn
      What'd I give to remove Ben's feeding tube......
      Thats not very nice. It becomes sad when one cant accept the opinion of another.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Well, the government couldn't stop people from feeding their plant.

Why should they be able to stop Terri's parents from feeding her?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming

Discuss the topics, not the posters.
          For Thorn.
          I changed my signature

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Thats not very nice. It becomes sad when one cant accept the opinion of another.
            I'm sorry, its just that if Ben had his way I'd be burning alive in a big firey brimstone place, if you sense any animosity it might be because of the amount of pain he wants me to have....
            "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• point is the parents should be given a right on their daughter. Hell they brought her into the world why shouldnt they have a say when she dies. For the smart asses dont bring up murder as an option. These people have a choice the parents of someone that has been murdered didnt
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Parents weren't her choice, her husband was, seems logical as to who gets the final say, how ever hard that may sound.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• mmm so far only one "nurse" has said she was responsive... and this person also claimed this was in 1985... 5 years before Terri's accident. So her credibility is lacking.
                  See for yourself.

It is a pretty open and shut case. It's just a shame that the ignorant ideology of a few fanatics are attempting to distort the facts in order to get the result they seek.
                  well, that's really strengthening your case.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• You know I have this sinking feeling that Ben put me on his ignore list.... sigh....

lets test that scenario:

Ben now is the time, if you talk to me now I will be saved I will join in the gospel of Jesus, repent all my sins, but only if you read this........
                    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Oh heavens

Another convert!

Comment

• Ok once again this isnt about ben he has his opinions stick to the topic if you want to talk WE were discussing why the parents cant have the decison about thier own kid

Comment

• That website is obviously a pro-life website... Look at the damned name, "lifesite" Plus those are just particular coincidences; when the vast majority of docots say that it is not reproducable, then you kind of think that it isn't reproducable, and yer source becomes debunked.

...yeah, I'm bad at debating. /shrug
                            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• Seems to me it's the parents who are the truly braindead ones here...

Let it drop for christ's sake...

So much for a dignified end...

What is particularly barbaric is that the 'pro-lifers' are forcing her to be starved to death, when a lethal injection would be a far more human way to end her un-natural life...
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• I saw the husband interviewed - he seemed like a good man with his wife's best interests at heart. He's stood by her through all of this.
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X