Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, but now she is just a breathing sack of meat taking up a room and consuming our precious food. She will never recover. Why don't you want her to complete her death so she can go to this "heaven" place?
    I changed my signature

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      that the actions of Bush and the iron fist that manipulates him

Now I know to ignore you!
      Yeah, you should if you think that Bush makes all his own decisions.

Comment

• Oh stop, now you making my sides hurt! Yes, Bush the puppet. Cheney is actually President! What more will you say?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Yes, but now she is just a breathing sack of meat taking up a room and consuming our precious food. She will never recover. Why don't you want her to complete her death so she can go to this "heaven" place?
          Why rush?

Everyone has to get there eventually.

As for her being a breathing sack of meat, that is more than some people are, who require assistance to perform bodily functions, yet will still be considered alive.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I don't think anyone dies, but rather that they move from this world to the next. We cannot know if their spirit is here or there. We are not God.

So, we should keep "bodies" alive in these cases unless there is evidence that the "owner" desires otherwise. We have no right to deny that right, for if God grants free will, who are we to take it away?

Have doctors never been wrong before in cases where they have proclaimed that someone can't get better?

Comment

• If their brain is still working/can improve it would be wrong to let them die unless they say they want to. However, with one of the most important chunks of brain missing, Terri can not think or feel. Therefore she is a meat sack.
              I changed my signature

Comment

• Sure.

But Doctors aren't God either. They make mistakes too.

Shouldn't we err on the side of caution?

After all, Terri's parents are perfectly willing to care for her. Why don't we let them?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• If their brain is still working/can improve it would be wrong to let them die unless they say they want to. However, with one of the most important chunks of brain missing, Terri can not think or feel. Therefore she is a meat sack
                  Who gives this prognosis? Her doctors? Her nurses? Michael Schiavo?

Comment

• Her frontal cortex is destroyed and is filled with spinal fluid. Not much room for error...

This is from doctors of course.
                    I changed my signature

Comment

• notice he said gamecube said our food.. please what is she taking off your plate. The woman deserves the chance to survive if the parents want to take care of her. As drake said another round of test prove it again then you can shut the bleeding hearts up.
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• I once saw "Belinda Lee the headless girl" in sideshow alley - what a gyp.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• "Our" as in the human race. You could make better use of the food than giving it to a vegetable.
                          I changed my signature

Comment

• Her frontal cortex is destroyed and is filled with spinal fluid. Not much room for error...

This is from doctors of course.
                            Her nurses say she is responsive.

Comment

• A plant reacts to sunlight as well...
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• What'd I give to remove Ben's feeding tube......
                                "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Working...
                                X