X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    Alva thats called murder.
    Its actually called a selfless act of loving kindness.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• what have you guys got on that gov bush is trying for custody
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• It's a stupid move that isn't going to work. What claim does he have?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I was going to make a double login as Terry Schivao, and beg for my life to all of (her) supporters, as I was the next jesus, but I resisted.... see I have self-restraint.
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• Medication kicked in did it?
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• yeah I took it about 10 minutes ago.
              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• good boy

Comment

• cute sarcasim I love it. Didnt work though
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Technically, probably..so what, it was the right thing to do, law or no law.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                      Well, the government couldn't stop people from feeding their plant.

Why should they be able to stop Terri's parents from feeding her?
                      Terri isn't her parent's plant, she's her husband's plant. The government can't order me to allow you to feed my plant.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                        I'm sure the Welsh are similarly practical - the family closes ranks around the person who is dying and whatever needs to be done for them is done. Its something people don't talk about but if you've ever been around people who are dying you know when enough is enough.
                        Without a second thought...

Funny when my gran got more seriously ill than she had been for years (the point when she wouldn't have any quality of life), she sort of switched off and was dead within a week.

I could imagine my mother asking my sister and I to do something if the time came...

If your dog was terminally ill you'd know what to do.
                        Yeah, put it on life support and get it stuffed when it dies so you can use it as a footrest!
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
                          Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Technically, probably..so what, it was the right thing to do, law or no law.
                          be that as it may. its not what her blood family wants.

Comment

• dON'T TRIP ON THE FEEDING TUBE...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                              After all, Terri's parents are perfectly willing to care for her. Why don't we let them?
                              Because, according to the only person who has the right to make the decision on the behalf of Terri, that's not what she would have wanted. She has the right to have her wishes carried out.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

be that as it may. its not what her blood family wants.
                                Which is another case for the saying "You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family"
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X