No announcement yet.

Oscars: follow the show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hollywood is run by right wing Republicans.

Nice troll, horsie.

---

Chicago will win, it's been tagged by the experts.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The Oscars are c**p anyway. Generally, insufferable no talents giving other insufferable no talents awards. The fact that Stanley Kubrick never won best director shows you the level the Oscars are pitched at.

Anyway, Moore's performance was much better than Halle Berry peeing her pants last year - that was embarrassing.

And you know if IS thinks it's bad, there's got to be something going for it.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Anyway, that cheap ugly Australian tart Nicole Kidman won best actress.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

I clearly said what I liked about Moore's speech was the way he delivered it. No bullsh!t. No dancing around needless formality. It was clear and concise. It may have been something I totally disagreed on and found ludicrous but nevertheless, his attempt at making a clear message.

So you prefer crass and wholly inappropriate statements to eloquent and dignified ones? Different strokes for different folks, I guess...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
            The Oscars are c**p anyway. Generally, insufferable no talents giving other insufferable no talents awards. The fact that Stanley Kubrick never won best director shows you the level the Oscars are pitched at.
            Its all politics.
            :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
              I clearly said what I liked about Moore's speech was the way he delivered it. No bullsh!t. No dancing around needless formality. It was clear and concise. It may have been something I totally disagreed on and found ludicrous but nevertheless, his attempt at making a clear message.

So you prefer crass and wholly inappropriate statements to eloquent and dignified ones? Different strokes for different folks, I guess...
              dang, you still dont get it do you? well i'll stop trying.

Comment

Anyway, Moore's performance was much better than Halle Berry peeing her pants last year - that was embarrassing.
                That's liberalism's problem in a nutshell. They'd rather watch a fat guy spout crass, oppurtunistic propaganda than watch a hot chick pee herself.
                "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
                  Gangs of New York (yuck)

Im rooting for Road to Perdition.
                  RtP is not nominated..long odds there.

As for Mooore: he has been never know for his tact: just look at his films or read his books. I can imagine if Sean Hannity won an oscar, he would be no better.

Moore is a political animal, and hence, its not a surprise. He did get an oscar anyway, so at least he can now say "Oscar winning director..."

Now, can we move on? Its about movie peole, movies!
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Static Universe

That's liberalism's problem in a nutshell. Thated rather watch a fat guy spout crass, oppurtunistic propaganda than watch a hot chick pee herself.
                    hot chick pee herself > fat guy talking. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

RtP is not nominated..long odds there.
                      oh? dammit. It was such a good film.. who are the nominees?

Comment

Best pic? Lord of the Rings, easily. But even I can't muster any hope that the Chicago machine will be stopped...
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Anyway, that cheap ugly Australian tart Nicole Kidman won best actress.
                          Due to huge votes from the Scientology crowd, no doubt.
                          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Participate in the Poll while Open! Best pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II

oh? dammit. It was such a good film.. who are the nominees?
                              Chicago
                              Pianist
                              Hours
                              Gangs of NY
                              LoTR: TT

Comment

That's gross.

(edit :the Halle Berry pissing herself thing).

Comment

Working...
                                X