No announcement yet.

Oscars: follow the show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What he have said may be completely wrong, stupid or uncalled for(if u think so), but if he was honest about it, its a respectable thing. Unlike others who were too afraid to express their opinion to avoid backlashes.
    :-p

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
      Because he stood up for what he believes in and said what many people there were scared to say.

Plus, you know, he's right.
      Yeah, thats why so many Boos were heard, thats why they started playing Music, thats why we saw no standing ovations...

Yup..thats why he was right..NOT!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Plus, you know, he's right.

KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll

Why do I have to admire him?

He cut down our Political Process.

He cut down the Leader of the Greatest Country on Earth..USA

He flamed on a venue that could have been better suited for paying homage to the lives lost..

Nope, I dont have to admire this dunce..not for a moment

Peace

Grandpa Troll
          I was actually going to respond to your argument till the 'USA' remark.

Lost cause I'm afraid.

Comment

Yeah, thats why so many Boos were heard, thats why they started playing Music, thats why we saw no standing ovations...

Yup..thats why he was right..NOT!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Ooh, a load of pampered rich snobs didn't agree with him - he must be wrong!

Comment

I was actually going to respond to your argument till the 'USA' remark.

Lost cause I'm afraid.
              I disagree with eithr of you extreme sides, but red jon's got a point there. "Greatest country on earth"? That's overdoing it.

Comment

You really do have to admire the guy.
                I do - he's helped a lot of people. One of the few people in America to stand up for the little guy and make the establishment feel uncomfortable.

He's obviously succeeded once again
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

That collection of snobs happens to be one of the most liberal collection of people on the planet. If your leftist views are so extreme that you offend even Hollywood types, that's usually a sign that you're not right...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

That collection of snobs happens to be one of the most liberal collection of people on the planet. If your leftist views are so extreme that you offend even Hollywood types, that's usually a sign that you're not right...
                    No you missed what I pointed out before. The others were too sissy to express their opinions because they are celebs. Having a nasty backlash is bad for their career. So I can understand why they are so evasive on the issue, but at least he said what he wanted to say. that's

But 'fictitious president' is on the same level as 'greatest country on earth'.

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II

I disagree with eithr of you extreme sides, but red jon's got a point there. "Greatest country on earth"? That's overdoing it.
                      Not in the Least, I feel and am Blessed to be in The Greatest Country on Earth.
                      I dont know where you or Red_John live, but if its not USA, then I would suspect that you would hold in high regard your country.

But dont tell me what to say or think or uphold about my country, It is any of your business about how I feel.
                      I Love my country and take it personal when people cut it down. I dont care especially for those whom live and work and have a way of life within our borders whom cut down Old Glory, but yet reap the rewards of what I and many other Veterans have done, served to make this country Great!

Thast just my $0.02 worth.

Peace

Grandpa Troll....

P.S. The Oscars..what country are they held in???

Oh Yeah...USA!!
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'm not disagreeing with you, Calc...

OT: Jack got robbed. Brody is a deserving best actor, however...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

PEACE?! You spelt my name incorrectly! FIE UPON YOU!!

And I don't hold my country in very high regard. But it is home.

Oh, and the USA isn't the greatest nation on Earth either. Holland is.

Comment

Moving beyond you rather unoriginal people who can't seem to get over somethings...

Adrien Brody just won Best actor for the Pianist (he deserves it) and gave Halley Berry a French Kiss. Best Oscar night gift...ever!
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Troll: suck it up. Only in the US does foreign affairs become a ****-measuring contest. You may be right, but if you keep talking like that, you're still wrong.
                              I refute it thus!
                              "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

I live in NY. Yes that is US. And I never tried to shot down your patriotism, but I did say you're overdoing it. If you're blaring out about how great USA is and proclaim it to be the world's greatest country...

Comment

Working...
                                X