X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by finbar
    One step ahead of les créanciers, huh?
    Not yet !
    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Toulouse 31 -d- Narbonne 16
      The result is far better than it seems as the game was played at the "Stade de la Méditerrannée" in Narbonne were no other team has won this year.

"Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by Havak
        It would help. Have you been to Edinburgh? It suffers from bitterly cold winds and they swirl around Murrayfield fit to freeze your bones.
        This could partly explain the clumsiness of the Stade Toulousain players, the weather was windy and very cold.

Comment

*finbar starts to mix a magic potion*
          Just ask the recipe to the SARFU...

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligastia
            What do you guys predict?
            A few years ago France won two consecutive Grand Slam in the Five Nations Tournament and many journalists thought the gap between the SH and the NH was no more. The following third year France was soundly defeated and ended last (or fourth) of the Tournament after several disastrous games. So I won't predict anything except South-Africa demise.

Nonetheless I agree with LDiCesare, England-France result is of course wrong.

Comment

• Wake up Finbar !

Is there anybody out there ?

You don't want to post to me anymore ?

IS THERE SOME LIFE ON THIS THREAD ?

Now I have a brand new unlimited ADSL connexion to the Internet no one is posting here. It's not fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamerlin
                Wake up Finbar !

Is there anybody out there ?

You don't want to post to me anymore ?

IS THERE SOME LIFE ON THIS THREAD ?
                Jeez, Tamerlin, you disappear for a week and then come back with 8 consecutive posts! Releasing some pent up creativity, huh?

Now I have a brand new unlimited ADSL connexion to the Internet no one is posting here. It's not fair.
                That explains it! Some people shouldn't be given access to unlimited ADSL connections!

Fingers crossed for a Bezier win tonight?
                " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Nonetheless I agree with LDiCesare, England-France result is of course wrong.
                  More wrong than you think. Neither team will be in the Final!
                  " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                  "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

This could partly explain the clumsiness of the Stade Toulousain players, the weather was windy and very cold.
                    Not to mention the pre-match snack of haggis.

Comment

Not to mention the pre-match snack of haggis.
                      No, the haggis is what the South-African gave to the All Blacks a few years ago...

Comment

Jeez, Tamerlin, you disappear for a week and then come back with 8 consecutive posts! Releasing some pent up creativity, huh?
                        I had no more connexion to the Internet because my former access Provider was unable to connect me to the web because I had changed my phone number which is used as a user's name by this provider.

They even tried to make me believe they could not update my account within a few minutes and that I had to cancel my current account and fill the red tape to beg for a new one. :doitnow:

I immediately wrote a cancellation letter and contacted another provider with a fair ADSL offer.

After the time needed to create the new ADSL line I'am back to the web since 11:00 am.

Some people shouldn't be given access to unlimited ADSL connections!

Fingers crossed for a Bezier win tonight?
                        I'am afraid crossed fingers won't be enough.

The "Association Sportive Béziers Héraut" is a middle level team of the french championship, they are not currently competing in the same category as the Tigers, which is something many regret, as I do as long as they are not threatening the Stade Toulousain, if we consider the prestigious past of this Rugby club.

Comment

No, the haggis is what the South-African gave to the All Blacks a few years ago...
                          No, that was rancid biltong. Which might well be tautology.

Comment

I had no more connexion to the Internet because my former access Provider was unable to connect me to the web because I had changed my phone number which is used as a user's name by this provider.
                            Changing your phone number? One way of avoiding les créanciers, j'imagine. I must give it a burl.

They even tried to make me believe they could not update my account within a few minutes and that I had to cancel my current account and fill the red tape to beg for a new one. :doitnow:
                            I.T. bastards!

I immediately wrote a cancellation letter and contacted another provider with a fair ADSL offer.
                            Just out of interest, what does it cost you for ADSL connection? Did you say it was unlimited? Time or downloads? Or both? My cable connection is very expensive because we only have 2 cable providers in the country so there's no competition. I pay 30.5 Euros a month for unlimited time but there's a 500MB download limit. If I pass the limit, which I always do, I pay more.

Comment

The "Association Sportive Béziers Héraut" is a middle level team of the french championship,
                              Wasn't that where Joe Roff played? Or am I wrong?

BTW, do you know how any of the Australian players are faring over there? I think Manny Edmonds is with Perpignan - whom my Tractor Boys are playing tonight, I think.

Comment

No, that was rancid biltong. Which might well be tautology.
                                It seems difficult to eat even when it is not rancid.

Comment

Working...
                                X