Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex cause your just 'friends'. Is it right?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by David Floyd

    Quite so - I'd hate to agree with someone who has such funny misconceptions about World War 2
    My misconceptions at least are funny, aside yours misconceptions which are pure
    bullsh!t.

    And so could someone who lives in accordance with other conceptions (unless that person frequents hookers, of course).
    Sure, but they have different chances. Your conception is just perfect for people who want to remain a virgin through their lifetime.
    Last edited by Serb; July 26, 2002, 01:44.

    Comment


    • #77
      My misconceptions at least are funny, aside yours misconceptions which are pure
      bullsh!t.
      Says the product of the Soviet education system
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #78
        Says the product of specific culture, the product of American brainwashing system.

        (And btw, when SU collapsed I was 14, so I am any one, but not a product of Soviet education system. Oh... I forget there is no difference between Russia and Soviet Union for you. We are still evil commies, right? )

        Comment


        • #79
          Says the product of specific culture, the product of American brainwashing system.
          Sorry, I went to private school

          And btw, when SU collapsed I was 14, so I am any one, but not a product of Soviet education system. Oh... I forget there is no difference between Russia and Soviet Union for you. We are still evil commies, right?
          Excuse me. Product of a nationalist Russian propaganda-laden education system probably still taught by communists. I beg your pardon.
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

          Comment


          • #80
            To me, there is a huge diffrence between ****ing and making love. I am able to **** my friends and it mean very little. On the other hand, I am unable to make love to a friend, and them still be just a friend.

            (I have been drinking a wee bit, so I hope I made sense).
            " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

            William Seward Burroughs
            February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by David Floyd


              Sorry, I went to private school
              Wtf it changes? Just don't tell me that you have French teachers there.

              Excuse me. Product of a nationalist Russian propaganda-laden education system probably still taught by communists. I beg your pardon.
              Oh it sounds much better now.

              But, sure you realize that after I change only a couple of words this sentence could be implemented to you as well: "Product of a nationalist American propaganda-laden education system probably still taught by people who beleive that USA is the center of universe and who beleive that there is only two points of view- American and wrong."

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Blisterz
                To me, there is a huge diffrence between ****ing and making love.
                Another reasonable men apeared. Welcome to our club, we sounds like heretics for them.
                [ They sleep only with their wives. ]

                (I have been drinking a wee bit, so I hope I made sense).
                Don't warry you've made.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Have a friend that recently tells me he's been sleeping with 2 women. One is his girlfriend. The other, is his long time X-nieghbor girl he knew since he was a kid. Well the girlfriend found out about it. He was able to bull**** his way out of it. Explaining "we are just really great friends. It happens everytime we see each other every couple of years"
                  I know a number of people who did the same thing.

                  So when I get my next girlfriend, I'll try to minimise the time she spends alone with male "friends".
                  Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    My ex girlfriend freaked out when she found out (from me) that I had slept over in my best friend's appartment (which is also a girl).

                    I did it out of revenge of course since she said she wanted to go with her female friends to some party alone.

                    Ah, the games we play

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      If this is the real reason, then husbant should do something about this. His guilty in this situation no less then she is.


                      Bull****! He didn't cheat. She has to make the decision.. stay with him and get not enough sex, or leave him and get all the sex she wants. Cheating is never justified. If you want to think of it in legal terms, since it is a marriage, she violated the contract. It's all her fault and none of his. She should have realized he was a bookworm and if she really didn't like it get a divorce.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        and sad games they are

                        It's such a shame people find it necesery to cheat on their partners.
                        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          well said Imran, I couldnt agree more.
                          Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Well I didnt cheat.
                            And I'm pretty sure neither did she.

                            It was more of a war of nerves which was going on apparently because the relationship wasnt going anywhere. And was dissolved shortly after. (and seldom in my life had I ever felt more liberated... Strange.... but in this case breaking up was not hard to do).

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              Bull****! He didn't cheat. She has to make the decision.. stay with him and get not enough sex, or leave him and get all the sex she wants. Cheating is never justified. If you want to think of it in legal terms, since it is a marriage, she violated the contract. It's all her fault and none of his. She should have realized he was a bookworm and if she really didn't like it get a divorce.
                              The men who don't know how to satisfy a woman, (especially his own wife) is a total moron. If his wife looking for satisfaction with someone else HE is responsible in this situation too and perhaps even more then she.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                in most marriages, the woman doesn't completely satisfy the man. Does that give the man the right to sleep around?
                                Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X