Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex cause your just 'friends'. Is it right?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Boris Godunov
    Blisterz, but the point of this argument is whether or not those conditions are known to the partner or not.

    If you enter into a relationship with someone and it is made clear that monogamy isn't expected, that you are both allowed to sleep with other folks, that's one thing. That's an "open relationship," and as long as both partners consent to it, it's fine.

    But what Imran and Serb seem to be arguing about is one in which such an expectation is not known, meaning at least one of the partners expected a monogamous relationship. Imran is asserting that if a someone cheats on a partner in this kind of relationship, then that person is acted wrongly, is 100% at fault for the cheating and should bear the burden of responsibility.

    Serb is asserting that there are factors which make it "okay" for someone to cheat on a partner, such as the partner not sexually satisfying the person.

    IMO, Imran is 100% correct. If two people are together under the concept of monogamy, then they had better remain monogamous. If one is not being satisfied, he or she needs to address that issue with the partner and, if all else fails, leave the relationship to seek satisfaction elsewhere. Cheating on a partner in a monogamous relationship is INEXCUSABLE, and if you do it, your partner has every reasonable cause to boot your butt to the curb in the harshest manner possible. It is lying and betraying your partner.

    If you don't like monogamy, then don't enter into monogamous relationships. That's fine. But if you enter into one wherein your partner is expecting monogamy and you cheat, you're a sleaze and it's all on your head, not anyone else's.
    Oops, I just kinda skimmed the thread reading a few random posts.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me
    " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

    William Seward Burroughs
    February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by David Floyd
      My rather unpopular view is that it's a bad idea to have sex with someone you aren't in love with and don't see yourself possibly ending up with.

      Yes, that means I would turn down a one night stand with the hottest girl at my university.

      *prepares to be flamed*
      I won't flame you, but I sure wish you'd pass her my number...
      It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

      Comment


      • Boris

        I agree with everything you said



        SERB

        I am no saint but monogomy is expected by my wife and I. Its part of our mature commited relationship. Sometimes there are temptations but when you have something special, you don't even seriously consider jeopordizing it just to rub body parts with someone else.

        Its pretty simple really. I made a promise to her. She made a promise to me . We keep our promises. No exceptions or rationalizations. None .
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

        Comment


        • Bull****.
          Serb, you're a nitwit. You are here talking like you know all about the female anatomy, yet you haven't even heard of the huge number of studies involving women who can't have orgasms during intercourse.

          Most women don't have orgasms from vaginal stimulation. Most of them get orgasms when the clitoris is stimulated — whether or not they are having vaginal intercourse. So, if a woman's clitoris is not being stimulated, she may not have an orgasm.

          Nuff said.
          Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

          Comment


          • Most women don't have orgasms from vaginal stimulation. Most of them get orgasms when the clitoris is stimulated — whether or not they are having vaginal intercourse. So, if a woman's clitoris is not being stimulated, she may not have an orgasm.
            Marcus, that's just the two types of female orgasm.

            It doesn't mean that if a girl is clitoris stimulated she won't have an orgasm.

            It's just that the procedures are different

            Comment


            • but she won't get an orgasm from intercourse. That was what I was saying.

              It is extremely rare to give a woman a clitoral orgasm during intercourse, without her or you using your hands (or other means).
              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

              Comment


              • I thought you were talking about women having orgasms and satysfying them in general.
                My bad.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Saint Marcus
                  but she won't get an orgasm from intercourse. That was what I was saying.

                  It is extremely rare to give a woman a clitoral orgasm during intercourse, without her or you using your hands (or other means).

                  I agree that intercourse alone rarely triggers a female orgasm without other stimulii

                  Edited to remove a comment as I had misread what saint M. was saying
                  Last edited by Flubber; July 29, 2002, 11:19.
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

                  Comment


                  • Listen Imran, I don't like you, you don't like me, perhaps we should stop this bs?
                    But, you are completely wrong. I’m not trying to find out who is more responsible in this situation. I just said that guy is responsible also.


                    Who said I never liked you? Like Jon said, why do we have to make it personal?

                    And no, the guy ISN'T responsible at all for his parter's cheating. As Boris said, if the partner isn't being satisfied, she first has to let him know and then leave. There is no excuse for breaking the marriage contract and lying about it if there is no sexual satisfaction.

                    Oh, and about the other topic of conversation, I'm sure glad my g/f is one of those rarities that can orgasm during vaginal intercourse, solely .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Saint Marcus


                      Serb, you're a nitwit. You are here talking like you know all about the female anatomy, yet you haven't even heard of the huge number of studies involving women who can't have orgasms during intercourse.

                      Most women don't have orgasms from vaginal stimulation. Most of them get orgasms when the clitoris is stimulated — whether or not they are having vaginal intercourse. So, if a woman's clitoris is not being stimulated, she may not have an orgasm.

                      Nuff said.
                      "Bull****"- It's not my words, but it were words of my girlfreind, when I translated your speech to her.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by paiktis22
                        I thought you were talking about women having orgasms and satysfying them in general.
                        My bad.
                        I thought about the same.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

                          And no, the guy ISN'T responsible at all for his parter's cheating. As Boris said, if the partner isn't being satisfied, she first has to let him know and then leave. There is no excuse for breaking the marriage contract and lying about it if there is no sexual satisfaction
                          So, are you trying tell that it is ok that her husbant is more like to read books then to have sex with his wife? Is it ok that he have satisfaction when they having sex, but he don't satisfy her? Isn't it a bit egoistic? If he done nothing to change this situation, I don't see why he isn't responsible.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Serb


                            So, are you trying tell that it is ok that her husbant is more like to read books then to have sex with his wife? Is it ok that he have satisfaction when they having sex, but he don't satisfy her? Isn't it a bit egoistic? If he done nothing to change this situation, I don't see why he isn't responsible.

                            He IS responsible for his failure to satisy her but what she should do is simple:

                            1. Make him aware of the problem and her needs
                            2. If it does not get better and is a major issue she should end the relationship

                            Nothing and I mean nothing makes deceit correct.


                            Oh and every sex expert and my own personal experience is that most women do not experience vaginal orgasm without other stimulii ( although lots have faked them according to the studies). Now if you understand the word "most" you would realize that this would mean " some" do experience them. So either your girlfriend is in the minority or among those that regularly fake--

                            Lets assume that she is in the minority, this takes nothing away from the validity of the point that " most" women ( ie more than half, the majority) do not experience them. So count yourself as lucky

                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Flubber
                              He IS responsible for his failure to satisy her but what she should do is simple:

                              1. Make him aware of the problem and her needs
                              2. If it does not get better and is a major issue she should end the relationship

                              Nothing and I mean nothing makes deceit correct.
                              Agreed.


                              Lets assume that she is in the minority, this takes nothing away from the validity of the point that " most" women ( ie more than half, the majority) do not experience them. So count yourself as lucky
                              She is not in the minority (I mean other stimulii )
                              I just misunderstood Saint Marcus (OmG I just noticed this he is the Saint!!! It's explains a lot). I thought that he mean "some women are unable to have orgasm, no matter how guy is skilled" I translated his words smt like this. She said "bred sobachii" which I could trlanslate only as "bull****". I misunderstood him, my mistake.

                              Comment


                              • I agree that intercourse alone rarely triggers a female orgasm without other stimulii but I totally disagree that a female orgasm during intercouse with such additional stimulii is " rare"
                                geez

                                read people. please.

                                I said: It is extremely rare to give a woman a clitoral orgasm during intercourse.

                                If you can tell me how you can give a woman a clitoral orgasm during intercourse without additional stimuli I'd like to know.

                                Hell, there are even plenty of women who can't even get a clitoral orgasm by themselves, though those cases are rare. However, it is quite common for women not to experience vaginal orgasms at all. Studies also show that on average, women only get orgasms about 30% of the time while having intercourse. If your girlfriend gets off more easily, she's lucky.
                                Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X