Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex cause your just 'friends'. Is it right?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    It's all about expectations. The problem is that most people expect monogamy in a relationship. If you don't let your partner know that this is not an expectation of yours and you won't be bound by that 'rule', trouble will be sure to ensue.

    Of course, trouble will often ensue on the spot when you inform your partner of said expectation. But better sooner than later, before you've each invested time in the other.
    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

    "Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Saint Marcus
      in most marriages, the woman doesn't completely satisfy the man. Does that give the man the right to sleep around?
      See my post below yours. He certainly has the right to make that expectation known to her. She can then capitulate, compromise, or split.
      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

      "Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

      Comment


      • #93
        marriages are by definition monogamous I think, unless specifically stated otherwise.
        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Saint Marcus
          marriages are by definition monogamous I think, unless specifically stated otherwise.
          For some reason... it's how they've always been, so everyone expects that. Make those specific statements otherwise, everyone!
          "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

          "Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Saint Marcus
            in most marriages, the woman doesn't completely satisfy the man. Does that give the man the right to sleep around?


            Oh sure, if you are an admirer of Mr. Floyd conception it’s absolutely true.
            As for me, most of women don’t have orgasm only because their partners are unable to satisfy them.
            Any NORMAL men before he will marry with someone will sleep with this girl. And only after this, he will decide- is he ready to marry her or not.

            Can anyone explain to my: Why do you think that it is cool when virgin is married on virgin?

            Comment


            • #96
              As for me, most of women don’t have orgasm only because their partners are unable to satisfy them.


              I guess you haven't heard of the large number of women who are simply unable to have orgasms during intercourse, no matter how skilled the guy may be. There have been dozens of studies on this.
              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Serb
                Why do you think that it is cool when virgin is married on virgin?
                I'm not sure who you're addressing that one to, but I always think that would mean - low expectations re: sex. Maybe the two of them would make it work out sexually - or maybe one or the other of them would have an experience later in life that would disillusion him/her.

                Regardless, you're probably better knowing beforehand. But even then, people change. Best to be upfront about it.
                "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

                "Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

                Comment


                • #98
                  The men who don't know how to satisfy a woman, (especially his own wife) is a total moron. If his wife looking for satisfaction with someone else HE is responsible in this situation too and perhaps even more then she.


                  Bull****. If the wife is looking for satisfaction with someone else SHE is MUCH more responsible for that than he is. She is the one doing the looking. She is the one that is sleeping with other men without breaking up with her mate. HER fault, not his.

                  She is the one lying, he is not. It is the lie that is the greater wrong here.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Saint Marcus




                    I guess you haven't heard of the large number of women who are simply unable to have orgasms during intercourse, no matter how skilled the guy may be.
                    Bull****.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      The men who don't know how to satisfy a woman, (especially his own wife) is a total moron. If his wife looking for satisfaction with someone else HE is responsible in this situation too and perhaps even more then she.


                      Bull****. If the wife is looking for satisfaction with someone else SHE is MUCH more responsible for that than he is. She is the one doing the looking. She is the one that is sleeping with other men without breaking up with her mate. HER fault, not his.

                      She is the one lying, he is not. It is the lie that is the greater wrong here.
                      Listen Imran, I don't like you, you don't like me, perhaps we should stop this bs?
                      But, you are completely wrong. I’m not trying to find out who is more responsible in this situation. I just said that guy is responsible also.

                      Comment


                      • why does e erypne have to make arguments personal/?

                        Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

                        Comment


                        • umm

                          there are some obvious and not so obvious spelling mistakes in that post

                          one of the not so obvious onesis

                          make = take

                          Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

                          Comment


                          • For someone who doesn't believe in sex without marriage, I of course think its wrong. Sleeping with someone while you are in a relactionship with someone else--shameful.
                            Talk and chat in the Freebie and Webmaster Discussion Forums

                            Comment


                            • I have never been in a monogamous relationship. I have never had anyone tell me I can't **** anyone else, nor have I ever told any of my partners that they can't **** anyone else. I have no problem when the person I am dating has intercourse with someone else, it's when they start developing feelings for another person that I start to get bothered.
                              ****ing to me is nothing more than physical contact (like a massage or back scratching). "Making love" is something completely different.
                              " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

                              William Seward Burroughs
                              February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

                              Comment


                              • Blisterz, but the point of this argument is whether or not those conditions are known to the partner or not.

                                If you enter into a relationship with someone and it is made clear that monogamy isn't expected, that you are both allowed to sleep with other folks, that's one thing. That's an "open relationship," and as long as both partners consent to it, it's fine.

                                But what Imran and Serb seem to be arguing about is one in which such an expectation is not known, meaning at least one of the partners expected a monogamous relationship. Imran is asserting that if a someone cheats on a partner in this kind of relationship, then that person is acted wrongly, is 100% at fault for the cheating and should bear the burden of responsibility.

                                Serb is asserting that there are factors which make it "okay" for someone to cheat on a partner, such as the partner not sexually satisfying the person.

                                IMO, Imran is 100% correct. If two people are together under the concept of monogamy, then they had better remain monogamous. If one is not being satisfied, he or she needs to address that issue with the partner and, if all else fails, leave the relationship to seek satisfaction elsewhere. Cheating on a partner in a monogamous relationship is INEXCUSABLE, and if you do it, your partner has every reasonable cause to boot your butt to the curb in the harshest manner possible. It is lying and betraying your partner.

                                If you don't like monogamy, then don't enter into monogamous relationships. That's fine. But if you enter into one wherein your partner is expecting monogamy and you cheat, you're a sleaze and it's all on your head, not anyone else's.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X