Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex cause your just 'friends'. Is it right?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    "I think there is a word for this."

    Pocket *****.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Caligastia


      No. Is this so strange?
      Yes, it's very strange.
      You have a strange concept of morality.
      Morality? What the f*ck is it? If I have your concept I'll probably was married long ago, but I'm not. (And btw, I don't regret about this)

      Comment


      • #33
        Cheating scum he is. Just friends, my ass! He just wanted to cheat and get away with it. Your lady friend shouldn't put up with it and tell him to get lost.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Serb
          Morality? What the f*ck is it?
          If you and your wife/girlfriend have an understanding that your relationship is monogamous, and you go and sleep with another woman, you are a liar and a cheat.
          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Cheating scum he is. Just friends, my ass! He just wanted to cheat and get away with it. Your lady friend shouldn't put up with it and tell him to get lost.
            I agree. It is also obvious that this "next door neighbor" has a thing for your friend. She may want him all to herself.
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

            Comment


            • #36
              So I can say: hey darling don't you mind, I'm screwing her because she's my friend

              Excellent

              So only sex with strangers is forbidden?

              Comment


              • #37
                hmm...I guess it all depends. I mean, you have fun when you're younger, you play together. When you grow up, to have fun, why can't you play in a more adult way?

                However, this guy was cheating. I don't agree with that.
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

                Comment


                • #38
                  Paitkis: Er...I should certainly hope not!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    obviously Boris obviously

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      The example given is pure, unvarnished cheating, and it's stupid and mean.

                      What would be fine is if nobody involved thought they were in a committed relationship and everybody knew all the permutations. You must always be honest with your partner (and expect the same honesty) because multiple partners increases the risk of STDs, weird emotional side effects, etc.

                      For men, 9 out of 10 girls won't accept sharing since they are wired for an entirely different concept of sexual intimacy. Men just have to deal with it: if you really want somebody honestly polyamorous, you'll eventually find them out there (generally older and less attractive, but you can't have everything and you should put honesty first).

                      Women under 30 and men under 35, unless they have some form of deep religious commitment that has short-circuited their libidos and their imaginations, just shouldn't be in exclusive relationships. The guys naturally want to stray and the girls generally want their men for the wrong reasons (various forms of economic or emotional parasitism).

                      Stay loose until you're 30; stay honest with everybody. If you follow those guidelines then those who would deny you your honest promiscuity should be ignored as the usual sex-haters and -fearers.
                      Last edited by Kepler; July 25, 2002, 18:41.
                      It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        A good example of emotional side effects was a well-publcised murder in South Australia a few years back.

                        A woman was interested in the idea of seeing her husband have sex with her best friend, and so asked him. He was against the idea, but she kept pestering him for months to do so. Eventually he agreed, and so it was arranged. Anyway, when he ultimately did so with her best friend in her presence, the wife was overcome by jealous rage - an unintended emotional side effect! She then took to beating up her husbandat every opportunity. Apparently, the husband had been treated in hospital more than once for wounds inflicted by his wife. The story ended tragically with the husband killing the wife after years of physical abuse

                        I can only presume that this is what happened as the husband was ulimately exonerated. I guess the lesson here is that even among consenting partners it may not ultimatley be harmless

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by faded glory

                          Damn whats that word for this? It starts with a P I think. I hate brainlock.
                          Pfantastik Phriend Phucking

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            there is nothing wrong with sex because your friends. But If one participent is committed to another relationship then the only result will be pain for one or all.

                            We all look and we all wonder what it would be like to do certain things. But in the end it comes down to controlling your desires and tempering them with what the feelings you have with another person. There are no accidents when it comes to cheating. It's a lack of control and its based in selfishnes. And I despise people that can't control themselves. I'm not trying to claim a moral high ground. I just speak from experience.


                            as a sidenote, I used to sneer at those that condoned cheating of their SO's. But experience has thought me that for the most part, love has no logic and does not depend upon common sense. For those that seek logic, do not go looking for it in love.
                            Last edited by Sprayber; July 25, 2002, 23:45.
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Well said Spray.

                              I have nothing to add. I agree with you on all of that.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                My rather unpopular view is that it's a bad idea to have sex with someone you aren't in love with and don't see yourself possibly ending up with.

                                Yes, that means I would turn down a one night stand with the hottest girl at my university.

                                *prepares to be flamed*
                                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X