Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex cause your just 'friends'. Is it right?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Boris Godunov

    If I were you, fg (not saying you should do this, just saying it's what I would do), I would ream him out over this and tell him he'd better shape up or he can not consider me his friend any longer.
    You would ream him?!! He might vehemently object! Especially if he's rooting two girls

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by faded glory
      Im not telling him anything lung. And yes he works with me and told me all this the other night over a glass of brew.
      One question - did he tell you, or brag to you? I bet the latter!

      Comment


      • #18
        I said "ream," not "rim."
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

        Comment


        • #19
          There are two different issues here. The first is infidelity in a comitted relationship if the other party expects fidelitythe other party is. Either be in a relationship or not but don't try to hide stuff. If its an " open " relationship then pretty much anything is fair game.

          The second idea is the concept of a "f**k buddy"-- an old friend that you sleep with sometimes but no one thinks there is a long term relationship in the offing-- Again, I see nothing wrong with this if there is no deceit or anything-- In the past I had one . . . we got together sometimes when we both happened to be single
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

          Comment


          • #20
            I will echo: As long as the relationship is known to be open, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Otherwise he's a horrible person. Doesn't sound like it's open though considering the fact that he had to "play it off" to his girlfriend.

            But my present girlfriend (who I've been with for eight months now) has been with other men and women during the course of our relationship and I really have no problem with it just as long as she is honest with me.

            I would have been with others if I could get others. But that's another story.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

            Comment


            • #21
              What a nightmare!!!
              Cheating scum!!!
              Shame on you bastard!!!


              Shame on me too, but I see nothing wrong in his actions.
              They know each other since childhood and for sure this girl knows him very well and didn't have any illusions about him. And I no wonder if she knew about his second girlfreind. So, I don't see how he betrayed her, they just have sex as they have it many times before. As for his second girlfreind, what all of you are saints here? What those of you who are married, never slept with other women after you was already married?
              Last edited by Serb; July 25, 2002, 09:19.

              Comment


              • #22
                as long as both partners are willing and understand the meaning or lack there of of the deed, and as long as they are not in committed relationships, i see no problem with it. However, it's usually not this simple.
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

                "I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

                Comment


                • #23
                  Well, there's nothing I can say that hasn't been said, except for "pantaloons."
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    The whole thread and no one answered the vocabulary question...

                    The word you're looking for is "philanderer".

                    Wraith
                    "Remember, if you smoke after sex you're doing it too fast."
                    -- Woody Allen

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I thought my "bastard" covered it just fine, actually.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Sounds like a John Bobbit wannabe. (Asking to get his cak chopped off)
                        I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                        Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                          I thought my "bastard" covered it just fine, actually.
                          Yeah -- your term is better.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            As long as everyone is consenting, MYOB.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Serb
                              What those of you who are married, never slept with other women after you was already married?
                              No. Is this so strange?

                              You have a strange concept of morality.
                              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                You don't marry someone if you want to be with someone else. Thats retarded logic.
                                I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                                Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X