Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex cause your just 'friends'. Is it right?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Post count? What post count?

    I've been king since '99.

    ------------------
    ~Dominik - Lord of the Putumayo~
    ~ Dominikos ~

    Comment


    • #62
      As of late, Apolytoners lack an imagination and creativity.

      Well I say, Apolyton boys go only for monogamous relationships!

      Oh you poor devils, rot in bloody hell!!

      ------------------
      ~Dominik - Lord of the Putumayo~
      ~ Dominikos ~

      Comment


      • #63
        (BTW how can one prefer books over sex is beyond me but it is a strange world out there )

        Comment


        • #64
          I bet Lorizael loves romance novels. Why, he goes through them like a machine!

          Who needs sex when you've got Harlequin!

          ------------------
          ~Dominik - Lord of the Putumayo~
          ~ Dominikos ~

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by paiktis22


            Maybe so Serb. BUT she also has to make a choice if she loves him. This man is more interested in books than sex. So she also has to chose if she wants him or if she wants more sex.
            Or perhaps this guy should decide what he whant's more, to read books or to be married.


            "j/k" (which I said in my pervious post) means "joking"
            I know, but some people realy act like you said. Just think how many people were killed because of jealousy. As for me it is the most stupid reason for a murder.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Serb

              Or perhaps this guy should decide what he whant's more, to read books or to be married.
              This is true too.



              I know, but some people realy act like you said. Just think how many people were killed because of jealousy. As for me it is the most stupid reason for a murder.
              Yeah and they call them "crimes of passion", what bullsh!t name... they are crimes of stupid deranged people.

              My typical reaction would be:

              1) CYA (bye)

              2) Or if I REALLY liked her, choose.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Serb


                I just found out that Apolyton is the gathering place of saints and people with great moral values.

                You have no idea.
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by David Floyd
                  My rather unpopular view is that it's a bad idea to have sex with someone you aren't in love with and don't see yourself possibly ending up with.

                  Yes, that means I would turn down a one night stand with the hottest girl at my university.

                  *prepares to be flamed*
                  I agree with you.

                  Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by paiktis22
                    ...what bullsh!t name... they are crimes of stupid deranged people.
                    Amen.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I agree with you.
                      Wow, someone agrees with me - on anything! You do know this is *DAVID FLOYD* you are agreeing with, right?
                      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        yes

                        I am very frightened

                        Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I think the world is about to end.
                          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Dominikos
                            I bet Lorizael loves romance novels. Why, he goes through them like a machine!

                            Who needs sex when you've got Harlequin!

                            ------------------
                            ~Dominik - Lord of the Putumayo~
                            I actually am a sucker for romance... don't know why. And I don't believe that knowing how something works takes away the mystique. I think it's cool to know why that just happened that way.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by David Floyd
                              Wow, someone agrees with me - on anything! You do know this is *DAVID FLOYD* you are agreeing with, right?
                              I'm disagreed with you. Feel better?

                              If someone will live in accordance with your conception, he could end his days still being a virgin.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                I'm disagreed with you. Feel better?
                                Quite so - I'd hate to agree with someone who has such funny misconceptions about World War 2

                                If someone will live in accordance with your conception, he could end his days still being a virgin.
                                And so could someone who lives in accordance with other conceptions (unless that person frequents hookers, of course).
                                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X