Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex cause your just 'friends'. Is it right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex cause your just 'friends'. Is it right?

Have a friend that recently tells me he's been sleeping with 2 women. One is his girlfriend. The other, is his long time X-nieghbor girl he knew since he was a kid. Well the girlfriend found out about it. He was able to bull**** his way out of it. Explaining "we are just really great friends. It happens everytime we see each other every couple of years"

I think there is a word for this. But it escapes my mind at the moment. Is it right? Would the men of apolyton except there girlfriends or wives telling them it was ok and that they were just friends?

Oh gay acser's. Feel free to sound off. Your insight and opinion is just as valuable on this subject.

Personally. I can say ive got no childhood girlfriends I knew that I did. There is one girl I used to date and everytime we would see each other we'de go at it.

I hate the concept of this "just friends" but we sleep together bull!! In my opinion, you are either interested in somebody or you aren't... If you're attracted to the person and are acting on that attraction with the person you are NOT just friends.
    Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Hmmm, I'm one of these friends. The boyfriend wasn't too pleased. I easily talked my way out of it though.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

My values tell me that it is wrong.

While I enjoy casual sex with no commitments, when I am ready to seriously date someone, I expect it to be a monogamous relationship.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
          I hate the concept of this "just friends" but we sleep together bull!! In my opinion, you are either interested in somebody or you aren't... If you're attracted to the person and are acting on that attraction with the person you are NOT just friends.
          I was interested before we had sex. Then it was just something to do to have fun and feel normal.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I disagree with it

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Ya but here is a guy (according to what he said). He knew her since she was 5. At age 13 they slept together. Then he moved here to Racine. 20 miles from where she lives. He occassionally went down to talk and visit her. And several other times he sleep's with her. like its a sign of an unbreakable friendship or somthing. And he continues to do it occasionally.

Damn whats that word for this? It starts with a P I think. I hate brainlock.

Comment

Depends on if you want your friendship to be threatened or if you want your relationship to end. I've had a "friend" off and on for 12 years but the thing about it is we are never "friendly" while either of us is in a realtionship. If you are in a relationship why blow it over a friendship fling.
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I disagree with it as well.
                  http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Man, if you want advice, just ask Uncle Lung!

He's wanting to have his cake and screw it too Unless he's in a swinging relationship, it's deceit. Of course it's wrong! Are you as dumb as i've always imagined?

Uncle Lung's advice is: if he's your friend - tell him so. If he's just your drinking buddy - mind your own business. If in doubt, forget about it and get maggoted! (er, drunk)

Comment

Im not telling him anything lung. And yes he works with me and told me all this the other night over a glass of brew.

Comment

It depends. As Uncle Lung said if the relation is understood to be "open," I suppose then it's just a matter of consent.

Otherwise, the guy is simply a cheater.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Infidelity is unacceptable in any way shape or form

Comment

If the girlfriend was under the impression before he slept with the other girl that it was "open," that's one thing.

But if not, then your friend acted like a complete bastard. If his girlfriend has an ounce of self-respect, she will kick is sorry ass to the curb post haste. He betrayed her, and if she accepts that, she's asking for a world of bad times ahead.

If I were you, fg (not saying you should do this, just saying it's what I would do), I would ream him out over this and tell him he'd better shape up or he can not consider me his friend any longer.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Amen to that, Boris.
                              Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Working...
                              X