No announcement yet.

When can I call myself a Southerner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chegitz, just remember what I said in my last post -- be weary of Imran.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Why, I'm such a nice person. I'm even a friend to the gay man .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dixie Crystal's fine, I think they just call it Crystal in the North.

I can live with sweet tea, as long as it's not that sweet and has a bit of lemon in it.

Can I substitute bsicuits n' gravy for grits? Or just plain homeny? I don't like grits.

bunnygrrl won't let me put a gun rack in the truck . . . heck, she won't even let me get a truck.

Now to work on knowin' folks with double names.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Imran, Imran, Imran. Its just that Northern propaganda keeps infusing ideas into your head. There isn't enough TV shows based in the South to give people the correct idea.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

bunnygrrl won't let me put a gun rack in the truck

Heh, my g/f would break up with me soooo fast if I wanted a gun rack (let alone a gun ). I don't think I'll have that (not that I want a gun... icky things).
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Why, I'm such a nice person. I'm even a friend to the gay man .
              I think it's part of some plot of yours -- not sure what your objective is, but now I'm paranoid.

Comment

Imran, Imran, Imran. Its just that Northern propaganda keeps infusing ideas into your head. There isn't enough TV shows based in the South to give people the correct idea.

I know the correct idea, Apoc. Stop trying to pull this Northern propaganda ****. The fact is that in the South, womyn aren't treated with the same respect in the workplace, you can't change facts.

And you can't change the experiences my g/f has had dealing with Southern womyn (and I don't think any of them were from Atlanta). I'm sorry but using 'Southern graciousness' to get a job doesn't speak volumes of your society.

Comment

not sure what your objective is, but now I'm paranoid.

Why would you be paranoid. Don't you want to be friends with me ?

Comment

Hmmm....well, we'd have to hold a committee meeting, but my gut instinct is that a Homeny substitution would prolly be okay.

As to the gun rack thing...that's non-negotiable...recommend you buy a "fishin' car" (we've got a lot of those here) for +/- $200 and install the gun rack there. See...the thing to remember is that everyone in the south is armed (holdover from that war of northern aggression) and if you don't have a means of carrying your gun in your car, you're a) not advertising the fact that you're armed to the teeth, and b) less prepared for battle.

Oh...and practice your "Rebel Yell."

-=Vel=-
                    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

not sure what your objective is, but now I'm paranoid.

Why would you be paranoid. Don't you want to be friends with me ?
                      Oh, go get cozy with your girlfriend already.

You're a hetero, so you will just have to deal with that imperfect sexual orientation.

Comment

When can I call myself a Southerner?

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        I was born in a trailer, and my sisters are attractive (but they're step-sisters, so I guess that doesn't count).
                        Close enough, your in.
                        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Wow, the gay man is really paranoid. He believes that being friends with another man means that there is sexual interest there. The gay man is deluded. Perhaps owing to his dyfunctional genes .

Comment

YEEEEEAAHAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!

How's that?
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

By jove, I think he's got it!

Good one, Che....I'd give it an 8 for execution and enthusiasm....work on overall duration tho...gotta do it from the diaphram and reeeeeaalllllly stretch it out....but that, and the gun rack in the fishin' car, and you should be just about right....

-=Vel=-
                              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Wow, the gay man is really paranoid. He believes that being friends with another man means that there is sexual interest there. The gay man is deluded. Perhaps owing to his dyfunctional genes .

It's called a joke, dearie.

Comment

Working...
                                X