When can I call myself a Southerner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    You two need to stop flinging pansy around. It's a homophobic insult.
    I'm not referencing homosexuals. And there are people who are straight who call themselves Pansy.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• I don't care how many points you take off... New York is a Northern City, Philadelphia is a Northern City and New Jersey, wedged between them is a Northern State.

Sorry, there is no Mid-Atlantic Culture, no matter what the History books say. They were different until the mid 1700s, but after that became exactly the same.

And I don't need to worry about points off, I got a 5/5 on it .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I'll probably get a 5 too, as long as they can read my handwritting.
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Still, you haven't shown knowledge in culture of the United States as it is in the present .

Jerseyites consider themselves little different from New Yorkers, Bostonians, etc. The politics are just about the same and so are the beliefs.

There is Mid-Atlantic and New England. New England and Mid-Atlantic are both together, the South. By not believing this, it is probably you who have lost points .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Even if you want to group Jersey with the North, you can still have drastically different cultures from state to state. It is like how Texans and the Okies, Cajuns, and Floridians are different.

Comment

• Even if you want to group Jersey with the North, you can still have drastically different cultures from state to state. It is like how Texans and the Okies, Cajuns, and Floridians are different.

But Jersey IS with the North .

Comment

• North and South are divided by the Mason Dixon line, hence the name Dixie. Jersey has long been considered part of the North, Apocalypse.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Bah! You aren't getting the point.

Comment

• Yes he is, I think you are missing your own point .

Comment

• Thats not possible. I forgot what the exact point was, but it went something like how New Jersey isn't exactly like New York, Mass, Vermont, etc.

Comment

• Um... you ever been to Jersey? Jersey is almost exactly like New York . The north is like New York City and the south is like upstate NY (only warmer and more beachy ).

Comment

• Note my word exactly.

Comment

• Noted, and it doesn't change anything.

Comment

Working...
                            X