Originally posted by Oerdin
      Opps, Firaxis did EU2 not Sims.

Firaxis made SMAC

Maxis made The Sims

Paradox made Europa Universalis
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Yeah it can be diffecult to tell those 3 developers apart... they all have an x in their name
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
          Yeah right, now you've ruined it. It's probably Vivendi Universal.

Please... don't... do.. that... to.. my.. heart... again....
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

if Firaxis bought it, can we expect they feel more comfortable to introduce some new ideas into the series?
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Hmmm... if Firaxis and Atari have parted, who will publish and distribute the new Pirates game?
              Firaxis and Atari didn't part. Atari parted with the civilization franchise, that's all. They will still publish Pirates!
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Get +1's
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                  if Firaxis bought it, can we expect they feel more comfortable to introduce some new ideas into the series?
                  This would put them in a position similar to iD or Blizzard, where publishers would cater to THEM to get the game, rather than Atari dictating how things would go. This would likely give them more creative freedom on what goes into the game, as well as a better contract and more money.

So yes, it would be better on the whole for Civ, if you trust Firaxis, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                    Well, I am one of those who strongly prefers Alpha Centauri over Civ III. I can only hope that any Civ IV uses some of the features of that game rather than Civ III.
                    Ned and I agree again!
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Sad news

Disney bought it
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I didn't see that in the link

JOn Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Damn, I wanted to cause a few heart attacks. Couldn't you wait a bit more before spoiling my troll?
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• CtP wasn't that bad. It was definetily different from the Civ-series, so I felt a bit ripped off when buying it, believing the hype which called it "Civilization III", though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                              Damn, I wanted to cause a few heart attacks. Couldn't you wait a bit more before spoiling my troll?
                              At least what I linked to was funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip

At least what I linked to was funny.
                                I didn't even bother to click on my link, you know

Comment

Working...
                                X