X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atari Sells Civilization Franchise!

For 15.5 million Euros.

Who bought it!?!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I did.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Give it back!
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Dragonball games and Civ don't belong under the same company
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

And it's a 15.5 mEUR capital gain; the price was that plus whatever they paid for it.
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I hope they sold it to someone cool like... eh... hmm... Who would do well? Anyways, I didn't know they owned the franchise, I thought Sid & Company did.
              I changed my signature

Comment

Maybe Firaxis bought it.

Comment

They could find a new publisher, Activision is good, I think. Vivendi would suck though. So would Money$oft.
                  I changed my signature

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                    And it's a 15.5 mEUR capital gain; the price was that plus whatever they paid for it.
                    Hmmm...

Infogrames bought Civilization along with Hasbro in 2000 for $100 million.

Comment

Too bad Bioware doesn´t make this kind of game
                      They are the best IMHO
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip

Hmmm...

Infogrames bought Civilization along with Hasbro in 2000 for $100 million.
                        well thats must be proof of what Civ3 did for the series or something......
                        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

What other PC game publisher are there out there? Activision is the only one off the top of my head that I actually think is ok.
                          I changed my signature

Comment

Yes, Activision
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

So, what does this do to CivIV development, if anything?

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                              X