No announcement yet.

How much do you spend on clothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's quite a bit more then I spend, but I buy dress shirts and dress pants more than anything else.

Jeans I have a few pairs, but because no one really likes the stuff I wear, I get good deals on them.

Usually around 30-40 for each pair of pants, and maybe 20 for the shirts.

Shoes, I get on sale at Boxing Day for half off, and I pay maybe 50 dollars for them. Dress shoes can be more or less, depending on the style. My last ones were more, but my previous ones less, as I got them on a sale for 20 dollars.

They lasted 5 years, before the heel got worn out, so I got a really good deal there.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Good Morning Vietnam!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Isn't a "refined, conservative" whore one who engages in the activities that the "refined, conservative" upper classes like? - For example, bondage and humiliation.
        Perhaps, but at least I'll be well dressed while doing it.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I guess if I wore sneakers it would be much cheaper, but I don't really like them and they tend to die after a few months if I do wear them.

edit: and what the hell is up with students? When I was a student most of us dressed in rags, now all my students have designer jeans and really expensive stuff.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Perhaps, but at least I'll be well dressed while doing it.
            Adds to the frission I suppose.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Good Morning Vietnam!

A shave and a haircut and I'd have the look down perfectly.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

-Arrian, who is in style as often as a stopped clock is correct.
                Twice a day?!?

How do you function changing outfits every day just to show off your style?

Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

A shave and a haircut and I'd have the look down perfectly
                  In more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history...

edit: damnit, crosspost.
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi

Twice a day?!?

How do you function changing outfits every day just to show off your style?

Twice a decade would be closer, but still too generous.

Screw style. It's such a racket.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

At least in my job nobody complains if I turn up looking like a hobo. Actually it's easier to do so, one fits right in...
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

I buy expensive designer clothing. Then wear it until it rots on my body. Am I profligate or cheap?
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I buy expensive designer clothing. Then wear it until it rots on my body. Am I profligate or cheap?
                          In need of a bath more like it...
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

I don't spend much money in clothes. Maybe my Che T-shirt
                            Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

In more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history...

Comment

Re: How much do you spend on clothing?

Originally posted by Agathon
                                I'm not much of a clothes person, but I spent nearly $700 on it today, which is easily the most I've ever spent at one time.
                                The suit I'm wearing right now cost more than that
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X