Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals Want to Ban the Bible!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Why does America have a pledge of alliegence?
    Land of the free, blah blah blah... The irony is lost on far too many supporters of the pledge...

    Comment


    • #62
      I'm a liberal, and I want to ban the bible.

      Well.. not the ox-goring bit, but the rest of it is definitely out.
      Only feebs vote.

      Comment


      • #63
        Yep that commie Jesus ideology really needs to go.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

        “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

        Comment


        • #64
          Damn it -- before you know it, the Republicans will uncover our liberal plans to ban heterosexual marriage, prevent heterosexual couples from adopting children, and deny heteroseuxal couples equal employment protection.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

          Comment


          • #65
            But am I correct, or not, in saying that every ban on partial birth abortion has been overturned, generally because they lack an exception protecting the mother's health?
            Challenged, but not overturned.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by MrFun
              ...and deny heteroseuxal couples...
              Are those couples who only engage in oral sex?

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by GhengisFarb

                Are those couples who only engage in oral sex?

                We are planning to repress all heterosexuals, and deny them their human dignity because of their deplorable divorce rate, their high extra-marital sex activity, their high teen pregnancy rate, and because of their use of sex slaves in SE Asia and Eastern Europe.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

                Comment


                • #68
                  What's wrong with cannibalism and casual sex?
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by MikeH
                    What's wrong with cannibalism and casual sex?
                    I don't know ask Jeffrey Dommer.

                    Whoops sorry, dead.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

                    “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Killing people is wrong, but if they are dead anyway and they said they don't mind being eaten when they die I think it's fine.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Could you please pass the salt, I need to spice up your grandfather.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Eating people is the incest of the meat-world; there isn't really anything too wrong with it (As long as it's consentual, like organ donation), but it could cause health problems in the long run.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Yeah, ******** your relatives is fine, it's just best not to breed with them.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              There's a great article written by Mike Royko in 1973, that describes a RNC pamphlet mailed thru Jesse Helm's offices. It states that liberals want to teach to junior high kids that casual sex and cannibalism are okay; it turns out they based it entirely on one article in some magazine that said that when things get really bad for an Inuit tribe they resort to cannibalism and that that tribe was casual about sex.

                              So the repugs probably figure they can get another good 30 years before anyone notices.

                              According to Ann Coulter, Mike Royko is a liberal sleazebag, so we shouldn't listen to him.

                              Meanwhile, I need to go to the Billy Goat Tavern again.
                              B♭3

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                WATCH OUT FOR THE LIBRUILS AND THEIR LIBRUL AGENDA AND LIBRUL MEDIA!!@!@!@#
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X