Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals Want to Ban the Bible!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    How can you plot to legalize something which is already legal?
    Bush passed a partial birth abortion ban.

    Partial birth abortions are illegal in the US.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

    Comment


    • #32
      Banning the Bible

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
        For purposes of equal insanity
        You're equating the Republican National Committee with a madman who brought a hatchet to a Planning Commission meeting and advocates assassinating the President?

        Yeah, I guess that's pretty close.

        Comment


        • #34
          Campaign 2004: How low can you go?
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

          "I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
            Bush passed a partial birth abortion ban.

            Partial birth abortions are illegal in the US.
            I realize this is your area of obsessive-compulsive disorder and maybe you know the legalities better than I do, but I'm under the impression that every attempt to ban partial birth abortions has been overturned by the courts because they fail to protect the mother's life. Info to the contrary?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
              How many have bombed a clinic?
              And you probably know the numbers on clinic bombings better than most of us, too. But are you implying that clinic bombings have been rare? That's flatly false.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Ben Kenobi


                Bush passed a partial birth abortion ban.

                Partial birth abortions are illegal in the US.
                Wouldn't partial birth abortion produce half-dead babies?

                "OMG HEADLINE ABOUT UNDEAD BABIES!!!!111"

                Itchy tasty?
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

                Comment


                • #38
                  I'm under the impression that every attempt to ban partial birth abortions has been overturned by the courts because they fail to protect the mother's life. Info to the contrary?
                  No. All attempts to overturn the partial birth abortion ban have come because they want the inclusion of a 'health' clause that would be interpreted so broadly as to allow all partial birth abortions to be performed.

                  Remember, partial birth abortions are done on children who are viable, and could live outside the womb. So you have no conflict between the life of the mother and the life of the child.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    And you probably know the numbers on clinic bombings better than most of us, too. But are you implying that clinic bombings have been rare? That's flatly false.
                    I'm looking for evidence that they are as prevalent as people suppose.

                    Why should I do your work for you?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by debeest


                      You're equating the Republican National Committee with a madman who brought a hatchet to a Planning Commission meeting and advocates assassinating the President?

                      Yeah, I guess that's pretty close.
                      Just the latest of the day. Shall we have a contest?
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

                      “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        You're equating the Republican National Committee with a madman who brought a hatchet to a Planning Commission meeting and advocates assassinating the President?

                        Yeah, I guess that's pretty close.


                        That was good, Ogie, comeon!

                        -Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

                        The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          All right, you got me, even I had a chuckle when I read it.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

                          “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Well, according to this site , it's the other way around; Book burning is in fact a true christian tradition, and now those pinko bastards are trying to co-opt this!

                            Hey, I found the site on the internet, so everything about it must be true!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                              Banning the Bible
                              Troll, idiot, or both?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                A bite!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X