Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals Want to Ban the Bible!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Patroklos
    I don't see howstating correctly that liberals are for gay marraige, for partial birth abortions, and for removing religion whole sale from the government as hate monging.

    I see only one propoganda machine running, and it is the one that labels everything froma conservative source as hate monging.
    And its spellcheck function is broke.........

    Comment


    • #17
      American politics is like poo fighting with diarrhea.

      Poo: I'm stiffer than you!
      Diarrhea: Yeah and I don't clog the toilet so often, HA!
      Poo: You smell worse also, baby killer
      Diarrhea: And I don't splash the but cheeks as bad as you.

      It's like who cares, they're still both crap and they're fighting over who is even worse.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Ming


        And one might argue that the Dems also do so by wanting abortions

        Both claims are equally laughable
        Yes, I laugh at abortions and bombed children every time I see them.
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
          Yes, I laugh at abortions and bombed children every time I see them.
          Then read my comment again... because I said the "claims" were laughable, not the actions.

          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Ned
            Bosko, you have got to be kidding.
            Well I have been out of the country for over a year, but I haven't seen Gore saying that the Republicans want to kill kids.

            Seriously, I sometimes consider it a miracle the two parties still exist with the cluelessness of their hierarchy.
            Yeah

            I don't see howstating correctly that liberals are for gay marraige, for partial birth abortions, and for removing religion whole sale from the government as hate monging.
            So saying that liberals want to ban the bible isn't hage mongering how?
            Stop Quoting Ben

            Comment


            • #21
              Do liberals want to remove the bible from everything government?

              Yes.

              Is that banning the bible in government?

              Yes.

              Am I required to add 200 pages worth of parameteres to every statement I make so twits won't purposely expand arguements for their left propganda purposes (I trust West Virginians to identify "Left" and "Bible Banning" to church and state debates, though I obviously can't expect you too which should say something).

              No.

              You are being a sensationalist, aka purposely framing data to skew it from its purpose without stating facts of anyones agenta (which the article does). And you are doing so to frame conservatives in a hateful light, hence hate mongering.
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

              Comment


              • #22
                Bosko, I'm afraid you weren't around when Gore was in office. This was a standard way of attacking Republican proposals to curb spending.
                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

                Comment


                • #23
                  And they didn't say that liberals want to ban the bible, what they said was...

                  shows a Bible with the word "BANNED" across
                  The liberal agenda includes removing `under God' from the Pledge of Allegiance
                  and presumably the flier said much more. So actually they added parameters to their own arguement in the same publication.

                  Selective quoting is wonderful, isn't it.
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Patroklos is right. The flier simply used inane hyperbole and tried to drum up hysteria.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Or the favorite saying of Al Gore and other Demoncrats, that Republicans KILL, mind you, KILL babies and children...


                      I'd like a source. I don't remember this.
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Ramo, I did a quick Google. I came up with so many recent hits concern Gore and abortion that I could not find the 9-10 year old quotes from the days of the Republican Contract with America.
                        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Why would the quote possibly be about abortion?
                          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                          -Bokonon

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            For purposes of equal insanity




                            City council candidate advocates assassinating Bush, sexually assaulting Bush daughters










                            By: Associated Press -

                            THOUSAND OAKS -- A City Council candidate who once brought a hatchet to a Planning Commission meeting got the attention of Secret Service agents because he distributed fliers advocating the assassination of President Bush.

                            The agents and a Ventura County sheriff's deputy showed up at this week's council meeting after council members learned of the fliers.

                            "We were concerned that if he came, we should be prepared for the safety of the council and residents," Mayor Bob Wilson said.

                            Daniel Avila, 25, admitted Wednesday that he handed out fliers at the city's Oktoberfest celebration stating, "President George W. Bush Deserves to Be Assassinated." The handbill also called for a sex attack on the president's twin daughters.

                            Avila, who didn't attend the Tuesday night council session, wouldn't discuss his motives.

                            "I don't want to give any clue as to whether I'm serious or whether I'm playing around," he said. "I just think people need to allow something they don't like in their society to exist. In general that's what democracy is all about."

                            Sheriff's Capt. Ken Cozzens said authorities have been in contact with the Secret Service as they monitor the council candidate, who is an information technology specialist and a 20-year resident of the Newbury Park area.

                            "Judging by what he's putting out, he's definitely worth watching," Cozzens said. "I'm concerned when anybody rants and raves like that."

                            Avila first got the attention of authorities when he showed up wielding a hatchet at a July 26 meeting of the Planning Commission. A sheriff's sergeant regularly attends the meeting.

                            "People at the Planning Commission were looking at our sergeant to make sure the sergeant was aware he had a hatchet," Cozzens said. When approached by the sergeant, Avila agreed to put the hatchet in his car, the captain said.

                            Also in July, Avila spoke at a City Council meeting and held up bumper stickers advocating the killing of the president.

                            Councilman Ed Masry said an added deputy would be at council meetings until completion of a thorough investigation.

                            "He's running for City Council," Masry said. "We have a situation where these council meetings can proceed without any fear of somebody doing something irrational. Advocating killing Bush and raping his daughters is irrational."

                            Asked if he has ever committed a violent act, Avila said he has not.

                            "But if I did, I wouldn't be honest about it," he said.

                            Information from: Ventura County Star, http://venturacountystar.com
                            Dem Nuttiness
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

                            “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Both sides have their crazies. For every Avila, there's some republican nutcase who goes and blows up abortion clinics. This is a nonissue.
                              "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                For every Avila, there's some republican nutcase who goes and blows up abortion clinics.
                                How many have bombed a clinic?
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X