No announcement yet.

Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got married 6 months after meeting (both in same location 1.5 months).

Been married 23 years.

Do I win a cookie?
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Yes you do.

Well done to you both.

Did you ever get close to busting up?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
        (BTW, nice avatar, Drogue. Didn't know you were a practioner of the lagomorphic arts...)
        Thanks It's something for the AC team DG, an artists rendition of a cybernetic other-worldly bunny. I'm changing around a few before the next DG starts, and I change to my Spartan pic
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Why so supportive of the sentiment about relationships that you gave a thumbs up to, if you're not willing to allow homosexuals the same desire with someone of the same gender?
          Perhaps because I don't believe this will be in the best interests of the two.

I'd rather not turn this delightful thread into something less enjoyable.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• ben, this gives less time to plan the wedding, and hence a cheaper wedding
            That's assuming we get that far.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue

Thanks It's something for the AC team DG, an artists rendition of a cybernetic other-worldly bunny. I'm changing around a few before the next DG starts, and I change to my Spartan pic
              If you need more, I've got a bunch of bunnies safely tucked away, 80x80 GIF. Let me know if you want to check them out.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well, i'm thinking about marriage myself... The idea is slowly creeping its way into my brain and my heart. I know this is all her doing: i was never big on it but she's been working on me since we've been together.

Oh boy.

And she wants kids, too...
                What?

Comment

• Better you than me.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                    If you need more, I've got a bunch of bunnies safely tucked away, 80x80 GIF. Let me know if you want to check them out.
                    Sounds nice, but I think Verres mightn't like the idea Also, I use 100x100 files now
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                      Better you than me.
                      I'm going to be hearing this a lot i think.
                      What?

Comment

• Sorry, not aware of your relationship with the thread-starter, nor what virtual rabbits have to do with it.

100x100 would be no problem. PM me if you're interested.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                        X