Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point taken
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie

Okay, you've convinced me. No need to read the rest of the thread.
      its not a problem if you dont get them to begin with
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It's probably best that I say nothing about blow jobs
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Why? Do you give them or something?
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Well, his nickname and initials are BJ. That is all I can say.

As to the answer of your question, I will try very hard not to think about!
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

In answer to your question, yes. To continue my answer, my history of receiving them is a painful one

Comment

did you recieve a circumcision from a young lass? thats standard practice in the south, except its mostly performed by female relatives.
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

She took "blow job" too literally.

Comment

Comment

• Married and loving it. Same with the wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Why so supportive of the sentiment about relationships that you gave a thumbs up to, if you're not willing to allow homosexuals the same desire with someone of the same gender?
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Living together first is definately a sensible idea.

My sister married a guy she had been dating since they were at school together and both are sensible, well balanced people.

But they separated after less than six months. Just did not get on under the same roof (he was a keen fisherman and kept his maggots in the fridge - yuck).

Now had they separated after living together as a couple for a while it would have been no big deal. But having gone through a major ceremony in front of the assembled ranks of both families and selling out so quickly on a solemn promise, splitting up caused a huge kerfuffle.

So pop the question in two stages. First ask her to move in. Propose marriage a bit later.

Comment

• With the right person, it makes perfect sense.

With the wrong person, it won't work.

The only way to find out if a person is right or wrong for you is to try them.

Whassamatter you squares? You scared of a little experimentation?
                            Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                            "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

• here's a question I pose.

I have my doubts that 50% of the population (I take this number from 60% of marriages failing today compared to like 10% failing in the 19th century) suffered through a marriage only because divorce was difficult. I have doubts they were unhappy with their marriage.

I think the difficulty to divorce was a good thing. It was a good motivator. It forced people to learn how to compromise with each other. This is something people today cannot do- compromise. Because the fact is compromise is a lot of work. People are unwilling to do that. We live in a selfish society where self-gratification is the number one goal.

Comment

• Uh, you forgot to include a question, Diss...

(BTW, nice avatar, Drogue. Didn't know you were a practioner of the lagomorphic arts...)
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X