I'm on drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she's French, she could be Catholic.

And you would score points by inviting her to the Passion.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      If she's French, she could be Catholic.

And you would score points by inviting her to the Passion.
      Nah, Pasolini's 120 days of Sodom is better.
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Or you could actually sodomise her for 120 days. I think she might realise that you're in love with her after that, though.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
          Or you could actually sodomise her for 120 days. I think she might realise that you're in love with her after that, though.
          Yeah, the French are a bit rusty when it comes to get a point.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
            According to the CIA World Factbook (I downloaded it as a resource for a History paper and it has proven useful just for general statistics) France is 90% Roman Catholic.

OTOH, that looks odd (I thought they had a huge influx of muslims), so let's let Spiffor tell us
            Let's take the example of my girlfriend and her brother. They have been christened at birth, they occasionally went to Sunday's school, and they did whatever sacrament you have at 13 (don't know the English name). They'll probably get married at the Church. They couldn't care less about God and his saints

They're typical examples of our Roman Catholics: do the sacraments, think in Catholic terms when bothered to think about it, and that's about all the religious commitment they have. Chances are your girl has been christened at birth, and made the "communion" at 13. OTOH, that's not enough for her to even care about God
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Let's take the example of my girlfriend and her brother. They have been christened at birth, they occasionally went to Sunday's school, and they did whatever sacrament you have at 13 (don't know the English name). They'll probably get married at the Church.
              Your girlfriend is going to marry her brother, Spiff?
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

At least that's my fantasy
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                  Yes, waking somebody up at midnight is the best way to win their love.
                  Not even you go sleep that early
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

throw a rock through her window
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

Let's take the example of my girlfriend and her brother. They have been christened at birth, they occasionally went to Sunday's school, and they did whatever sacrament you have at 13 (don't know the English name). They'll probably get married at the Church. They couldn't care less about God and his saints

They're typical examples of our Roman Catholics: do the sacraments, think in Catholic terms when bothered to think about it, and that's about all the religious commitment they have. Chances are your girl has been christened at birth, and made the "communion" at 13. OTOH, that's not enough for her to even care about God
                      That sounds EXACTLY like me (except I don't do the "think in Catholic terms" thing)

It's perfect!

Comment

• Originally posted by skywalker

(As a sidenote, she's from France she moved here when she was eight. She speaks much better French than I do.)
                        Well, yes, most kids have learned a respectable chunk of their native language by age eight. Those who haven't are, well....., you know.......
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Let's take the example of my girlfriend and her brother. They have been christened at birth, they occasionally went to Sunday's school, and they did whatever sacrament you have at 13 (don't know the English name).
                          It's called a Bar Mitzvah.

Shhhhhh........ Don't tell him, let's see if he actually knows the difference.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I know it

I managed to avoid my bar mitzvah just like I avoided my communion

Comment

This thread makes me smile and feel warm and fuzzy
                              Same here. Sky, it's a wonderful feeling

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                              Whaleboy anticipates Drogue...
                              Well, it's not like I can resist such a happy topic

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                              In his absense, I say nice one Sky!!!

Smitten is a wonderful word, really
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• I'm asking her to go ice skating with me and a friend of mine and his gf. Wish me luck.

ray:

Comment

Working...
                                X