I'm on drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monk
    Mrs. Spiffor sounds like a mind-blowing person. Did you engage in any contracts with the Devil in order to meet this girl?
    Not even that. I just decide to stop sticking my finger in the arse, and to start looking for girls. I actually had several opportunities by this time. I asked Mrs. Spiffor out (first time I actually asked out in my life) first, and I got very lucky

Actually, it was difficult at first week, because she fairst said "no", out of respect for her ex (it was an excuse for her to hesitate). After one week of non-harassing but clear insistance, she finally said yes as her heart told her for some time now

We were complete strangers in September, we were acquaintances in November - December, and we made out in January. Not too quick, n ot too slow. Just that we were attracted to each other, and still are
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by rev
      Savor the feeling, skywalker. You'll miss it, maybe even regret it, when the two of you part ways, but in the end it's all worth it, I think.

Then again, I'm on the same drug you are. It doesn't end when you graduate high school, thank God, and it never loses its potency.
      Actually after getting your heart broken one time too often and leaving in your dust couple of shattered hearts, you'll become a bitter cynic who's more realistic about love

Just kidding. Oh yeah it's a headly feeling. However the problem I tend to make stupid decisions and sometimes get myself into a situation I don't want. And after that feeling wear off, you start to notice how annoying the other person is so you're like uh oh what did I get myself into?

So I've learned to tell myself whoa wait, you pup. Take time to know her as a person before making a move that I could regret later on.
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by skywalker
        I'm asking her to go ice skating with me and a friend of mine and his gf. Wish me luck.

ray:

Whee! You actually asked her! I'm proud of you dude. Now I get to relive my 10th grade through you

Hope you will get yourself a
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

I expect a or a at best
          It was both. She said yes, but then (paraphrased) "You've been really sweet to me lately (I've been walking with her through the hall for the past two weeks), but I don't really want to get into a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with anyone right now." I had the previously mentioned 12th-grader translate, and she said it means "she likes me, just doesn't want to be "going out" right now. That clarifies it, slightly

I still happy though

Comment

• Does this just mean she's open for a wild sexual relationship without even commitment?
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• and your reply young kenobi should be: hey who's saying anything about a relationship? just come with me ice skating and have a fun time!

of course you should say it in better english than mine but the idea is keep going young grasshoper, don't take no for an answer. persuade her to come with you and your friends icesakting by lightening up the mood. the more time you are together and do things together the more she'll be getting used to you and the more closer you will become.

so get to it young man! maneuvre!

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
                of course you should say it in better english than mine but the idea is keep going young grasshoper, don't take no for an answer. persuade her to come with you and your friends icesakting by lightening up the mood. the more time you are together and do things together the more she'll be getting used to you and the more closer you will become.
                It all depends on how large your ego is. Personally, I can't stand hanging with a girl who probably knows of my intentions, but will let me wait for the sake of her proudness.
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• let's you wait is what you may think. maybe she waits for you to actually charm her and not just say hey little girlie i'm interested in you please?

Comment

• Paiktis

If I was like Boris, I would still be a losser by now

Comment

• yeah well there's the fine balance of not actually pushing it too far lest the little bird flies away. but it's always trial and errour and not two birds are the same.

so if even after you lighten up the mood skywalker she still won't go out with you, back away and live to fight another day

edit: and as other said you kicked ass just for asking her out btw you're on the right track kid!
                      Last edited by Bereta_Eder; March 5, 2004, 17:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
                        and your reply young kenobi should be: hey who's saying anything about a relationship? just come with me ice skating and have a fun time!
                        Exactly, paiktis! Hey skywalker, if you don't listen to this man, there's a one-room apartment in horrific western Copenhagen right here waiting for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris

It all depends on how large your ego is. Personally, I can't stand hanging with a girl who probably knows of my intentions, but will let me wait for the sake of her proudness.
                          What does pride have to do with it? We're sophomores - most people don't hook up until junior or senior year. If she doesn't feel ready to go beyond "a bit more than friends" then I'm not going to try and pressure her.

That's not to say I'm not going to keep doing what I've been doing. We just aren't going to dive headfirst into a strong relationship.

Comment

• Skywalker, you're doing better than I did in 10th grade . Keeping it light and with two couples is a great plan. Try to keep the non-dates that way for a start, until you find out whether the "relationship" bit is her being tentative, or her definitely not wanting any relationships right now.

Don't feel hurt if it's the latter, consider it experience. And if it's the former, well, then, go for it. Congrats, and good luck.
                            The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                            And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                            Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                            Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by skywalker

What does pride have to do with it? We're sophomores - most people don't hook up until junior or senior year. If she doesn't feel ready to go beyond "a bit more than friends" then I'm not going to try and pressure her.

That's not to say I'm not going to keep doing what I've been doing. We just aren't going to dive headfirst into a strong relationship.
                              AAAAAAAH!

Comment

• "You've been really sweet to me lately (I've been walking with her through the hall for the past two weeks), but I don't really want to get into a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with anyone right now." I had the previously mentioned 12th-grader translate, and she said it means "she likes me, just doesn't want to be "going out" right now. That clarifies it, slightly
                                That sounds like nothing but a Kiss of Death to me, but of course the age of the people we're talking about throws things out of wack...
                                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X