Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck

Forth Skywalker!
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

Let's take the example of my girlfriend and her brother. They have been christened at birth, they occasionally went to Sunday's school, and they did whatever sacrament you have at 13 (don't know the English name). They'll probably get married at the Church. They couldn't care less about God and his saints

They're typical examples of our Roman Catholics: do the sacraments, think in Catholic terms when bothered to think about it, and that's about all the religious commitment they have. Chances are your girl has been christened at birth, and made the "communion" at 13. OTOH, that's not enough for her to even care about God
      See? My case in point. French = atheist.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• good for the french.

good luck, skywalker!
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by skywalker
          2. I've heard about the crowds of devout Christians who have been going to it, and have no desire to be in a room full of them.

Smart boy. Avoid those christians like the plague.

I'm asking her to go ice skating with me and a friend of mine and his gf. Wish me luck.
          Ice skating is an awesome date activity. Something about the cold and skating around and falling on your ass just makes for a great date.

Good luck!!!
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Forget about women, skywalker; they're nothing but a big pain in the ass. I swear, if they call and wake me up after midnight again, I'm going to kill at least one of them. Three weeks in a row is quite enough...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by skywalker
              I'm asking her to go ice skating with me and a friend of mine and his gf. Wish me luck.
              or , which shall it be?
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                or , which shall it be?
                I expect a or a at best
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• Good luck skywalker! I sincerely hope you won't fail miserably!

Comment

• good luck

Comment

• @ Monk (the 'miserably' part is gold )

Comment

• a propos very nice location for first date indeed

Comment

@ Monk (the 'miserably' part is gold )
                          I'm totally serious. If he screws this up, he'll quickly turn into a cynical, bitter, 21-year-old male living alone in a concrete hell west of Copenhagen. That happened for, umm, somebody I know.

Comment

• Don't lose hope. Save for the Copenhagen part, I was exactly the same until I became 22, i.e until I met Mrs. Spiffor

Comment

Don't lose hope. Save for the Copenhagen part, I was exactly the same until I became 22, i.e until I met Mrs. Spiffor
                              I should have known better than to visit this thread. It's so full of love, commitment, hope and optimism

Mrs. Spiffor sounds like a mind-blowing person. Did you engage in any contracts with the Devil in order to meet this girl?

Comment

• being morose is easy

Comment

Working...
                                X