No announcement yet.

I'm on drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

avoid her at all costs. women are evil. it's been mathematically proven. skywalker, you have your whole life ahead of you, don't muck it up because you've come under the bewitching influence of those eeevil feminine wiles!

B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
      Teenagers
      Can't live with 'em, can't hit 'em over the head with a baseball bat.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

well, you can. but make sure you have a bulletproof vest and running shoes.
        B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
          avoid her at all costs. women are evil. it's been mathematically proven. skywalker, you have your whole life ahead of you, don't muck it up because you've come under the bewitching influence of those eeevil feminine wiles!

So the bewitching influence of evil GianCarlos' wiles is better?
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Giancarlo doesn't have any wiles. He's quite a bit more blunt than that.
            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by DataAeolus
              Ask her out to the Passion movie if she haven't seen it yet. A good date movie with a suggestive title
              I had a girl friend many many years ago whom I wanted to impress. To impress her I asked her out to a real broadway musical. You have to understand that broadway shows didn't often pass through Roanoke, Virginia in those days. The show I took her to was "Jesus Christ Superstar." How was I to know that most Iranians are Muslims? The relationship died shortly afterwards.

Before taking her to "Passion" make sure that she's not an atheist, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or Wiccan.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Or Jew.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  Or Jew.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Or paying more attention to the movie than you.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Savor the feeling, skywalker. You'll miss it, maybe even regret it, when the two of you part ways, but in the end it's all worth it, I think.

Then again, I'm on the same drug you are. It doesn't end when you graduate high school, thank God, and it never loses its potency.
                      the good reverend

Comment

Can't live with 'em, can't hit 'em over the head with a baseball bat.

Who says?
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I don't understand. Skywalker said he is 'UNLOADING'- doesn't that mean he already owns the girl? Or he has a fvck friend, and he wants to dump her for that girl on who he has a crush?
                          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

She is PWn3D!111!
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

This is a too-way street. there are drugs that can also make you love everyone.

Oh, and good for you, young skywalker. I wish I was smart as you are in the 10th grade *sigh*
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

You're high on SERETONIN, nature freak. The same junky garbage that flushes into your brain when you pop grade A ecstasy

At least in majority held theory. Love is chemical to such a simple degree; ain't that a f*ing dive

Comment

Working...
                                X