No announcement yet.

what was your smoothest line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok for once and for all i'm not a DL. I was told about this site by a friend, had a look and decided to join mainly because the off topic forum is intersting.
    Anyway, today i heard an interesting line that i hope would never be used because it's just so stupid

Hey baby, my friends call me the sneaky butcher, care for a hot beef injection?

Hell i'm not even sure if i get it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
      Nope, she has posted quite a few times already.

I still laugh at people doing the DL dance to Verres, when she has 400 odd OTF posts.
      I was just teasing Verres. Just like people were still doing me the DL dance, a few weeks after my firts OT post.
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Essayo
        Hey baby, my friends call me the sneaky butcher, care for a hot beef injection?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris

I was just teasing Verres. Just like people were still doing me the DL dance, a few weeks after my firts OT post.
          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Right before club closing:

I approach.
            "I have to be honest, i think you are so beautiful/or attractive and I would love to call you."

Since the club is closing it presses them to make a decision, you don't have to say too much, and you've already either flattered them in 10 secs or convinced them you're a stalker. Like I said it's decision time.
            What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
            What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

nice bump.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

yes, but what did you do to silence her, then?

:eyebrow intensive gesture:
                All I'll say is that we were together long before I was a Christian.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

hahahahha im drunkj

but heres a line

';i lost my humber, can i gvet yours?' hahahaha
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

own goal. we're talking about smooth lines.

Comment

weellllll it was smooth after some bacardi 151 for both partiers.
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

You don't need any lines when you have the guts.

So how many of you did walk up to a total stranger and start talking?
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

In public I never do it, at private parties and the like talking to strangers is par for the course.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

In public, such as out on the street, in a train station, in a library, etc.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

i'll strike up a conversation anywhere.

Comment

So how many of you did walk up to a total stranger and start talking?
                                Let's see.

Wednesday, and Thursday, both on the bus.

One was a very pretty lady from Spain.

With the lady, I just asked her if she was heading to the university, since she had a Spanish book in her lap.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X