what was your smoothest line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no pick up lines

A lot of women will decide whether or not they want by looks alone. Talking can just ruin the effect if the visuals impress them. I've had women who were complete stranfers just grab me and just start kissing me (of course, this was on High Street in Edinburgh during New Years).
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

"Excuse me, but I think I dropped my Congressional Medal of Honor somewhere around here. Have you seen it?"

Comment

Have sex with me or I will burn down your village.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

"I don't want to be alone tonight" and puppy face. That was some time ago though.

I'm working on my "Woman, I am SUPERCITIZEN!"
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: what was your smoothest line?

Originally posted by self biased
            what has been the single smoothest line you've come up with whilst talking to a girl, and had it work?

when i first met amanda, we'd been hanging out at the mall, about to go down the escalator over by a sears, she tells me she's terrified of them. in a moment of unprecedented smoothness, i come up with: "well, would you like to hold my hand on the way down?" and neither of us let go after we had gotten off at the bottom.

and it was brilliant. stories? share.
            Nice and classy.
            What?

Comment

As a girl, I rarely make the first move; except one memorable time when a little drunk:

'My neck is so sensitive - kiss it if you dont believe me'

Some people really cant take a hint
              Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

I never get clues by girls. At least not by the girls that I want to. Only in retrospective/sobering up I understand what a fool I generally am.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Verres
                  As a girl, I rarely make the first move; except one memorable time when a little drunk:

'My neck is so sensitive - kiss it if you dont believe me'

Some people really cant take a hint

I still wouldn't consider that the first move, as you said, it's just words But no, some people really can't take a hint (Even when told )

Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

"Would you like to come and see some puppies?"
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Luring children into your "happy fantastic puppydog house" no, are we?
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                        Have sex with me or I will burn down your village.
                        the scary thing is that i can just hear you saying that to your wife.

Originally posted by pchang
                        A lot of women will decide whether or not they want by looks alone. Talking can just ruin the effect if the visuals impress them. I've had women who were complete stranfers just grab me and just start kissing me (of course, this was on High Street in Edinburgh during New Years).
                        that wasn't a pickup line, though. that was how i made my move so to speak. i was already talking to her. i had driven the hour from her place to the big mall. with her in the car... i digress, though. it was one of those times where narrative seemed to seep into my life.

and on a side note, i'm surprised to see one of my threads still on page one after i wake up in the afternoon.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I don't have one

I usually just give them money

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                              It's Gary Glitter's favourite
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"Would you like to come and see some puppies?"

"Not only is it really short, but it's really really thin too."

"Lets get this over with so we can just start making out."

"What are you doing for the rest of your life?"
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X