X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Drake.. white man in Japan is just TOO easy

Meh. Worth the experience

Comment

Yeah, patience is a tough virtue sometimes.

Keep your chin up Ted.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Oh Drake.. white man in Japan is just TOO easy

I know. The ease with which I pull women is ****ing comical.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Yeah, it is pretty hilarious to think about anyone finding you attractive.

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Yeah, it is pretty hilarious to think about anyone finding you attractive.

My thoughts exactly.

Enough of the threadjacking, though. My boy Ted is pouring out his heart and I've got to respect that.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Thanks guys. I hope she will at least listen to me so I can let her know it's all about just me being scared.

The guy before me treated her like garbage. I'm just afraid the wall she built to protect herself from him is now going to go up against me and it's a huge wall that I don't know if I can scale.

Her own mother even tried to talk her out of it.

But like you said it takes time. I hope she can forgive me for my terrible mistake.

I don't know whether to be persistent or give her some space.

I thought about going to see her at her house but I don't want to be stalker nutzo guy.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Drake it would be an honor for you to threadjack, we need some comic relief now and then
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
                  Patience is definitly needed when dealing with women. Just tell her about those fears. Perhaps she will understand and more importantly help you get over them.
                  But don't flood her with your tales either. Say what you have to say and give her some breathing space. The virtue of patience is that she gets some time to think things over and realise you're still a great guy despite this accident.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Drake it would be an honor for you to threadjack, we need some comic relief now and then

I'm sure I'll have some funny stories to share by next weekend. I have a full slate in the coming week, to say the least.

Not that I'm going to share or anything. I hate all you bastards except Ted, and he's the competition. Don't need another stone-cold playa stealing from my playbook.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

I thought about going to see her at her house but I don't want to be stalker nutzo guy.
                      If you've already tried more than once to apologise and ask for forgiveness, but she's refused then it's probably time to give it a rest for a while. If she's that upset with you then to keep persisting when she doesn't want you to will only make her add one more item to the list of your faults. Some women like to throw a tantrum and have their guy come chasing after them - but if you've already tried that and she didn't respond then it's best to drop it for a while. Don't let her escape completely, of course, but it might be best to give her some time.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Is there some special occasion coming soon? Like her birthday, the first time you two dated, the first time you met her, etc.?
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

ERR = URadvice_relationship

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                            Is there some special occasion coming soon? Like her birthday, the first time you two dated, the first time you met her, etc.?
                            Less than a month til Valentine's day.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              Thanks guys. I hope she will at least listen to me so I can let her know it's all about just me being scared.

The guy before me treated her like garbage. I'm just afraid the wall she built to protect herself from him is now going to go up against me and it's a huge wall that I don't know if I can scale.

Her own mother even tried to talk her out of it.

But like you said it takes time. I hope she can forgive me for my terrible mistake.

See my previous post. I think you should give her some space now that you've said your thing. Then you can put out your feelers out to see if she's forgiven you. Or she might come to you on her own.
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yeah, valentine's would be quite ideal to approach her again.

Comment

Working...
                                X