No announcement yet.

Ted Striker: Confessions of a True Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey ivan boeksy corporate raider take some of that million dollar salary and sponsor a kid d1ckhead

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "I don't want to be a player no more..."
      "I aint a player. I just crush a lot."
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• "hey ivan boeksy corporate raider take some of that million dollar salary and sponsor a kid d1ckhead"

Come with and I'll personally introduce all you d1ckheads to kids to sponser...
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• are filipina women really as great as you say, Lancer, or are you biased?

(Lancer is about to tell the truth that he hates the Philippines when his wife approaches brandishing a shotgun )
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• i like this little one: http://www.childreach.org/sponsor/ch...=&gender=&age=

Comment

• "are filipina women really as great as you say, Lancer, or are you biased?"

Hey, if I invite Speer to come and find out for himself, are the rest of you guys all going to cancel on me?

Comment

• they'd have to cancel... i'd get all the women

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
                  they'd have to cancel... i'd get all the women
                  Obviously you have never heard of the "pvssy control valve".

Comment

• "they'd have to cancel... i'd get all the women"

No no, you've confused the Philippines w/ fantasy island...

Comment

Working...
                    X