No announcement yet.

How Gay are You? Starchild Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, you used to have such good hair! Why oh why would you led it go?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
      Only, since none of the other gays here seem to have any real sense of fashion, culture, etiquette, etc., it looks like I may have to do all the work myself...
      Um -- don't you know who Starchild is?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

1) I lipsync to disco classics in front of the mirror. At least once a day.

No, to either lipsyncing or disco

2) I know all the words to most Little Mermaid songs and a fair proportion of other Disney classics.

No

3) I spend hours searching music stores for discount ABBA CD's.

Who's abba?

4) I know what a Diva is, I use the word correctly in context, and I buy their CD's without hesitation.

Yes to diva, yes to word usage, no to purchasing cds. I blame Celine.

5) I got my blonde highlights dyed purple and pink. And I managed to make that match with my clothing.

Ummm, what blond highlights? So no.

6) I moisturise my skin.

If by 'moisturise' you mean washing, then yes.

7) I go to Gay Pride Parades. Wearing a t-shirt that says "Slut" on it. In front of TV cameras.

Yes, but I'm on the other side. Along the street. With the sign.

8) I gesture with my hands while my conversations are full of semi-obscure pop-culture references while stressing random bits. I'm so all Sarah Michelle Gellar in the way I speak.

Yes, I gesture, but no to pop culture references.

9) I have sex with men. In hindsight, this one should be moved higher up on the list.

Eh, no.

10) I can be given jeans, a hawaiian shirt, and a big wooly sweater and still look fabulous.

Again, I look best in a suit.

11) I use the word fabulous.

I prefer gorgeous.

12) Did I mention that sleeping with men thing?

No.

13) I do brunch. I drink expensive coffees just so people can see my drink them. I read political magazines like Advocate and Gay Times mainly to look at the pictures of half naked men.

No to brunch, expensive coffees, pro-gay magazines and the pictures.

14) I have, at various times, worn lipstick, eye liner, and body glitter.

No.

15) I use sarcasm and *****iness to hide a delicate inner soul damaged by years of isolation and anxiety.

I'll say no.

16) Speaking of *****iness, did you see what Sarah Jessica Parker wore the last time she was in public? Her clothing advisor so deserves an...um....argh *reaches for culture reference*

No. Why would I care what she wears?

17) Speaking of hiding things, a developing drugs and alcohol problem is so easily solved by another martini.

I've had maybe 8 drinks in a year, mostly wine, so no.

18) The Conservative Party hates me. Says so in their Manifesto, right next to the bit where they promise to assault old ladies and drink the blood of newborns on moonlit eves.

Yes, because the conservatives aren't really conservatives here in Canada. So they hate me and like Asher.

19) I'm out of ideas but if you agree with the one below, you must be gay.

No.

20) Are you sure I didn't mention I **** men?

No.

I score 2/20
        Higher than some.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

The "flower in full bloom" of gayness.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yes -- and now I'm just waiting for Starchild to fly to New York City to kill Boris for his traitorous statement.

Comment

Can we make you over? We'll have our own Apolyton Fab 5. Only, since none of the other gays here seem to have any real sense of fashion, culture, etiquette, etc., it looks like I may have to do all the work myself...
              THIS from the guy who takes fashion tips from Dark Helmet.

Yeah, you should DEFINITELY be designing the costumes, dude.
              -30-

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                I do, and I rest my case.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

See, you used to have such good hair! Why oh why would you led it go?
                  Because chopping it off is easier than growing it back.

Comment

I do, and I rest my case.
                    Yep -- Starchild will definitely hunt you down now.

Comment

Can we make you over? We'll have our own Apolyton Fab 5. Only, since none of the other gays here seem to have any real sense of fashion, culture, etiquette, etc., it looks like I may have to do all the work myself...
                      Feh.

This from the man who can't iron... you must wear a lot of those fabrics that allegedly don't need ironing, or you're a big fan of Ann De Meulemeester or Hussein Chalayan.

And Trip- yes, that hair has to go. Have you ever thought of a flat top, or a marine buzzcut? And how about getting a haircut like one of those while you're at it?

And what about soft contacts? I must leave before the urge to make puns around hard contacts erupts within me....
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
                        Oh, and vote a 10 for me at HotOrNot...
                        Vote cast.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

Vote cast.
                          Don't you have a boyfriend -- you better not be doing anything more than just voting.

Comment

I get the feeling I'm disturbing the balance around here.

And if it makes anyone feel any better I did indeed (*gasp*) get a haircut and shave earlier today. Sorry though, I don't have a digital camera here at the new apartment.

Comment

good boy

Comment

So anyway, I'm sitting here wearing a Hawaiian shirt, drinking a half-caf latte and listening to ABBA when I come across this thread.

I've been posting here so long I remember when Starchild told me he hated disco; I told him it was part of his heritage and he had to learn to like it.

Without responding to all the questions, I'm straight but a gay sympathizer with 30+ years in the Biz and The Left.

... as for sleeping with men.... a brother (as in sibling not as in Spike Lee) & I shared a bedroom !?!?!
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X