X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Explain this, then.

WAIT ONE MINUTE!!!!

Don't tell me that THAT is a picture of Trip!?!?

If it is...OH MY GOD!!! I nearly passed out from the vapers!

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
      See y'all on the other side of the sky.
      Have the pot of gold waiting ok, I'm in a hurry.
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

No on all counts! Safely straight! I can continue being a catholic conservative!

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

WAIT ONE MINUTE!!!!

If that is Trip, he is a cutie.

*right click. Save Picture As....*
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Re: How Gay are You? Starchild Version

Originally posted by Starchild
            1) I lipsync to disco classics in front of the mirror. At least once a day.
            No

2) I know all the words to most Little Mermaid songs and a fair proportion of other Disney classics.
            No

3) I spend hours searching music stores for discount ABBA CD's.
            No

4) I know what a Diva is, I use the word correctly in context, and I buy their CD's without hesitation.
            That's three questions Overall, no (i'd never buy any of it)

5) I got my blonde highlights dyed purple and pink. And I managed to make that match with my clothing.

6) I moisturise my skin.
            No

7) I go to Gay Pride Parades. Wearing a t-shirt that says "Slut" on it. In front of TV cameras.
            No

8) I gesture with my hands while my conversations are full of semi-obscure pop-culture references while stressing random bits. I'm so all Sarah Michelle Gellar in the way I speak.
            All but that last bit (I'm sure we see Sarah Michelle Gellar in very different ways )

9) I have sex with men. In hindsight, this one should be moved higher up on the list.
            No

10) I can be given jeans, a hawaiian shirt, and a big wooly sweater and still look fabulous.
            No. How do you see the shirt with a big woolly sweater on though? You and a big sweater and jeans can look good on anyone. It's more the thinking or knowing that you look good in it that makes you more gay.

11) I use the word fabulous.
            No

12) Did I mention that sleeping with men thing?
            You did, but I don't.

13) I do brunch. I drink expensive coffees just so people can see my drink them. I read political magazines like Advocate and Gay Times mainly to look at the pictures of half naked men.
            Yes (because a 4th meal is always good), yes (because I like coffee) and no (because I don't like half naked men).

14) I have, at various times, worn lipstick, eye liner, and body glitter.
            No

15) I use sarcasm and *****iness to hide a delicate inner soul damaged by years of isolation and anxiety.
            No

16) Speaking of *****iness, did you see what Sarah Jessica Parker wore the last time she was in public? Her clothing advisor so deserves an...um....argh *reaches for culture reference*
            No, but she is proof that money cannot buy you taste (and that stylists are ridiculously overpriced for the crap they spring on us).

17) Speaking of hiding things, a developing drugs and alcohol problem is so easily solved by another martini.
            YES! (hmmm... Louise's influence methinks )

18) The Conservative Party hates me. Says so in their Manifesto, right next to the bit where they promise to assault old ladies and drink the blood of newborns on moonlit eves.
            Oh yes, and I hate them too (I'm a voter who isn't swayed by the words "lower taxes", because I don't pay them )

19) I'm out of ideas but if you agree with the one below, you must be gay.
            No

20) Are you sure I didn't mention I **** men?
            Yes you did, and no I don't.

3/20, so I'd say I'm pretty straight.
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
              WAIT ONE MINUTE!!!!

Down, boy. Down. Yes, that is he.

His shirt there originally said "I eat glue." Had my photoshopping skills been up to par, I would have made a rather...different change.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

How do you see the shirt with a big woolly sweater on though?
                Do the gay tie-the-sleeves-and-drape-over-the-shoulders thing.
                How can I be gay? I have a child!
                Effects of biological reproduction on memorization of Disney lyrics are not included in adolescent gay thought. The question is therefore not a good indicator of gayness.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

1/20...I happen to like ABBA, okay

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

The reason I like coming to Apolyton so much is because most of us have one thing in common:

WE LOVE MEN.

For those of you denying gayness, GETTHEFUGGOUT!!!!

-30-

Comment

1) I lipsync to disco classics in front of the mirror. At least once a day.
                      no

2) I know all the words to most Little Mermaid songs and a fair proportion of other Disney classics.
                      no

3) I spend hours searching music stores for discount ABBA CD's.
                      no -- somewhat music illiterate here

4) I know what a Diva is, I use the word correctly in context, and I buy their CD's without hesitation.
                      yes -- I fell in love with Cher's music more than once

5) I got my blonde highlights dyed purple and pink. And I managed to make that match with my clothing.
                      no -- I have never dyed my hair in my life so far

6) I moisturise my skin.
                      no -- not on regular basis, anyway

7) I go to Gay Pride Parades. Wearing a t-shirt that says "Slut" on it. In front of TV cameras.
                      no -- but I enjoy going to Gay Pride events without that customized t-shirt

8) I gesture with my hands while my conversations are full of semi-obscure pop-culture references while stressing random bits. I'm so all Sarah Michelle Gellar in the way I speak.
                      yes -- sometimes

9) I have sex with men. In hindsight, this one should be moved higher up on the list.
                      DUH -- yes

10) I can be given jeans, a hawaiian shirt, and a big wooly sweater and still look fabulous.
                      yes

11) I use the word fabulous.
                      yes -- sometimes, not constantly

12) Did I mention that sleeping with men thing?
                      YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!

13) I do brunch. I drink expensive coffees just so people can see my drink them. I read political magazines like Advocate and Gay Times mainly to look at the pictures of half naked men.
                      yes

14) I have, at various times, worn lipstick, eye liner, and body glitter.
                      no -- never have in my life

15) I use sarcasm and *****iness to hide a delicate inner soul damaged by years of isolation and anxiety.
                      um, no -- but I do use sarcasm SOMETIMES

16) Speaking of *****iness, did you see what Sarah Jessica Parker wore the last time she was in public? Her clothing advisor so deserves an...um....argh *reaches for culture reference*
                      what's the question??

17) Speaking of hiding things, a developing drugs and alcohol problem is so easily solved by another martini.
                      no -- I have never used recreational drugs

18) The Conservative Party hates me. Says so in their Manifesto, right next to the bit where they promise to assault old ladies and drink the blood of newborns on moonlit eves.
                      no -- I believe many conservatives are more ignorant about gays, rather than outright hateful

19) I'm out of ideas but if you agree with the one below, you must be gay.
                      if you say so

20) Are you sure I didn't mention I **** men?
                      YES
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Re: Re: How Gay are You? Starchild Version

Originally posted by MrFun
                        no -- I have never used recreational drugs
                        Alcohol was also mentioned, and we have unflattering evidence in this forum as to your usage of it.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Yes, I'm a social drinker.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

10/20
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

"I spend hours searching music stores for discount ABBA CD's."

No, but I had a ABBA 45" back in the late 70's.

"I know what a Diva is, I use the word correctly in context, and I buy their CD's without hesitation."

Except the buying CD's part. I'll accept 1/2 a point.

"I moisturise my skin."

I have to. Hard water & dry skin don't mix.

"I go to Gay Pride Parades. Wearing a t-shirt that says "Slut" on it. In front of TV cameras."

Hmmm. I've been to a GP parade, and I recognized one of my friends on the TV in a parade. Mebbe annuder 1/2 point.

"I gesture with my hands while my conversations are full of semi-obscure pop-culture references while stressing random bits."

Only if I truly feel like it.

"I have, at various times, worn lipstick, eye liner, and body glitter."

I did wind up wearing lipstick from time to time, usually on various parts of my anatomy.

"I use sarcasm and *****iness to hide a delicate inner soul damaged by years of isolation and anxiety."

Except that my delicate inner soul is pretty calloused by now, and replace *****iness with grumpiness.

"The Conservative Party hates me. Says so in their Manifesto, right next to the bit where they promise to assault old ladies and drink the blood of newborns on moonlit eves."

I'm sure that if I asked, they'd loathe me.

7 & 2 1/2 points. Not gay, but possibly a little flighty.

BONUS QUESTION: More than one of your employees has said, "I swear I thought you were gay!!!"
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Re: Re: How Gay are You? Starchild Version

Originally posted by Drogue
                                3/20, so I'd say I'm pretty straight.
                                That's about the same I got.

Remember, there's gay, then there's starchild gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X