• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh, btw, kids.... steroids DO shrink your balls

... but your shlong gets bigger

"I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• what happens is your testicles stop producing as much testosterone while you are on roids, cause the roids are doing all the work. so your nads shrink.

so what alot of those bodybuilders do to themselves is that they stay on the roids so long that their balls stay small. they are supposed to take a break and let their balls get bigger after like 4 weeks.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun

. . . or someone must have hi-jacked into your account and "plant" them there, right?
        I never took them...
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by monolith94

For a mind as unengaging, lumbering, and ungainly as yours, I suspect you didn't.
          Trying too hard there Mono
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger
            That being said, I am a sexy beast.
            While I am just a beast
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• As for myself,

Run you fools.

And no, I don't have a webcam.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• How can you not have a webcam?! It's the future don't ya know.

Comment

• I think that I'm ugly. At least not good enough. And if it isn't my looks, it's my mimics, nervous and all.

PS: how do I produce cancelled text?

Comment

• You;re not ugly Ecthybabes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      PS: how do I produce cancelled text?
                      < strike >< /strike >
                      but remove the spaces of course
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• thx FP

well rj, I'm obviously not good enough as I can easily tell by status indicators

Comment

• It's not you that's ugly, Ect, it's just your sense of humour that's ugly.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• nah, it's me bad aura

Comment

Working...
                            X