Self image poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by monkspider

I dunno Ted, you seem like one of the more laid-back guys on this forum. You are definitely not one I would ever classify as a loose-cannon.

Maybe I have missed the threads where you really went ape-**** on people though.

Well, thanks, I'm glad it comes across that way

I'm talking in real life recently I've been really aggressive...
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That's cold AH
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "Same goes for Red jon."

Hey, I may be ugly, but I'm NOT COMMUNIST! I wonder what I'd get on hotornot dot com. Any predictions?
        Last edited by monolith94; July 22, 2003, 23:56.
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          Night Fez

Sleep tight.

Leave yourself alone and don't make any washing.
          You are pathetic.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I'd be pissed off with AH if I wasn't so sure he spent his youth as a pathetic loner who couldn't go near a girl for all the restraining orders.

Comment

• Sadly, many of them were on librarians, which accounts for quite a bit of his lamentable literacy skills.
              Drake Tungsten
              Albert Speer

Comment

• @ mono.

Oh, and I thought this quite fitting
                Attached Files

Comment

• redfern, that hurts my feelings.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez
                    redfern, that hurts my feelings.
                    I didn't mean it to! I just remember you saying you really liked Tropico and the beach reminded me of it.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with your terrifyingly militant authoritarianism.

Comment

• Delete it, please.

Comment

• Oh, come on... out of all the jokes that have been put on you, that is waaaay on the milder scale of things...
                        Drake Tungsten
                        Albert Speer

Comment

• Don't delete it. Very appropriate.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I am no militant either.. and that is what pisses me off.

Comment

• It's not meant to be offensive.

Comment

• I don't get it...that's a funny picture, and it isn't insulting at all. You raved about Tropico all the time! Why wouldn't you find that funny? I'd think you'd be flattered by his remembering how much you liked it.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X