Self image poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self image poll

So the question is, how would you rate your attractiveness to members of the same or opposite sex? Now, if you base your self-view on the words of other, fine, but this is a question of what you think you look like, even i some "objective" test were to say you were wrong.
    I am a GOD! Bow before my beauty you trolls!
    5.88%
    I am good looking, certainly above average.
    23.53%
    I look fine, not bad.
    16.47%
    I look OK, nothing special, not bad.
    18.82%
    I think i look OK, but there are a few big flaws
    20.00%
    Don;t look at me! I am hideous! Run you fools!
    12.94%
    I am large, yellow, and long.
    2.35%
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Re: Self image poll

I'm OK, but there are a few glaring flaws.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Opposite sex? Gah.. Not me... well I am a hottie...
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

"I am good looking, certainly above average."

To quote Joe Namath; I can't wait until tomorrow, because I get better looking every day.
        Last edited by SlowwHand; July 19, 2003, 00:29.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
          Opposite sex? Gah.. Not me... well I am a hottie...
          I demand pictures!!!

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

I demand pictures!!!

Those two with me in the jacket... Clear enough proof for anyone... I'm too cute to be straight..
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Well, I'm not much to look at, but I don't think I'm totally disgusting either. So, not good, not bad.
              "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
              "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

No, i'm not the one who voted the first option
                "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
                  No, i'm not the one who voted the first option
                  Guess who?

*walks away quietly*

Comment

Tee hee, I love these. We've gotta start a betting pool -- I'm gonna say that 85% of the posters are going to select one of the top three options. (It's at 60% now, but I'm betting on an increase). Any takers? The winner gets the respect and admiration of nobody.

That being said, I am a sexy beast.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Here is a photo I took a while ago... certainly my favorite...

Too cute to be straight...

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                        Tee hee, I love these. We've gotta start a betting pool -- I'm gonna say that 85% of the posters are going to select one of the top three options. (It's at 60% now, but I'm betting on an increase). Any takers? The winner gets the respect and admiration of nobody.

That being said, I am a sexy beast.
                        I bet that it remains under 70% for the top three! At least judging fomr the "what's worng with me" thread: we seem to have plenty of malformed people here, and they can't all be blind.

If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm weird looking. but not in a disabled deformed way. I have no disabilities. But for a person with no disabilities, I'm weird looking.

Comment

I am exceptionally good looking, the handsomest of the handsomes actually.

I am also a compulsive liar.

Comment

I actually choose to look hideous. I could cultivate a more domesticated look - but I'm just house trained, not domesticated.

I actually had to leave town when I went down the handsome route - too many jealous husbands.
                              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Working...
                              X