Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Osweld
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
      You look like a monkey, Provost.
      Harsh... Not that I can think of a compliment, but you don't kick someone when they're down

Comment

Here is a new one of me:

http://glomar.net/beach.jpg

Sorry that wasn't a great shot...
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

that pic is too huge, Fez.

You've got a good chin/jaw thing going on, Richard, but your eyebrow/eye combination is spooky.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I looked kinda freaky in that one..

Sorry but Photoshop isn't working.. wasn't abled to reduce the size...

But what did you think of it?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

it crashed on me. didn't see you.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

sorry man... 4.0 megapixels is far too much... should of set my camera to lower.

Comment

Hey **** you Osweld.

The only reason Provost got a bad score is because that's just a bad picture of him.

I've seen other shots where he looks very handsome and also very masculine. Yeah, that's right MASCULINE, something you should research you little pansy.

If you wanna dog someone else out then you need to post your own damn picture you little *****. If you were around and said that I'd bust you in your ****ing face.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hey ted, what do you think of me?

Comment

i though of two choices: run or a few huge flaws.....
                      can't decide which
                      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Just saw the pic, Fez. you're a real badass.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by lightblue

Whatever it takes, whatever it takes... This place is rather preppy, so suits and stuff are quite common
                          Dude I'd love to walk around dressed like that all the time. All these Cali people wear t-shirts and flip flops. No style at all.

British have the best suits too.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Provost, I know ugly when I see it. That ain't it.
                            "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                            "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Nothing wrong with looking like a monkey.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X